ADVERTISEMENT

Mack is Back Part 2

Hopefully he goes to UNC
tenor.gif

Can't wait for the season to start. I will be at all home games and away at VT, ND. Should be fun.
I should be at 4 maybe 5 of the home games.The VT game is Friday the 3rd and I will need to be at the Shelby vs Crest game.

Reactions: UNC91
Any guesses how UNC will turn out. this season. Conference wise that is. Could they compete in the top 2 spot.

Most likely UMD. Some reason Mack and co. have slow played him and are all in on Andre Greene from the Richmond area. WR talent isn't a huge concern with this class luckily since the cupboard is full for the class of 23 NC WR's (Christian Hamilton, Noah Rogers, etc)

Most likely UMD. Some reason Mack and co. have slow played him and are all in on Andre Greene from the Richmond area. WR talent isn't a huge concern with this class luckily since the cupboard is full for the class of 23 NC WR's (Christian Hamilton, Noah Rogers, etc)

Mack is one of the best, but no one is perfect. This would be one of those times where I think they're making a mistake.

He definitely not going to Tennessee lol. Could unc swing this commit?

What your thoughts on freshwater, seen he attended a camp at unc few weeks ago, talked highly of the coaches?
Till TN gets the investigation over and Heupel shows what his offense can do recruiting is going to be tough. The state of TN has a great recruiting class this year and none of the kids are going to TN. A WR from Oakland is getting ready to commit to Miami.

Reactions: UNC91
Till TN gets the investigation over and Heupel shows what his offense can do recruiting is going to be tough. The state of TN has a great recruiting class this year and none of the kids are going to TN. A WR from Oakland is getting ready to commit to Miami.

When is that investigation supposed to conclude?

Jay Bilas is so FOS. I'm sure it's just a coincidence that an ACC-SEC merger would benefit his employer in a huge way.

Man, the Cheeks kid from IL is a monster. See a few crystal balls have him going to UNC. NB2014 what's your take?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT