ADVERTISEMENT

Mack is Back Part 2

UNC cooled off on Jared. They want a T. They considered Jared as a luxury rather than a need. Also looking at the Duke commit.
if it is the kid from Regan good luck. Not impossible but highly unlikely. Family has long ties to Duke. I played with his uncle guy name Randy Jones. One of the fastest football players I have ever been around. Anchored/pusher of the bobsled in the winter olympics. His nephew is one of the best athletes in this class. Kid could play any where on the line and tightend. Very aggressive if you watch his film he finishes blocks like nobody's business. Him and the Monk kid that Duke got last year who started at least 8 games are connected as well through Monk's dad who also played at Duke with myself and Randy. But grandpa is selling juice these days and it is 2020.

if it is the kid from Regan good luck. Not impossible but highly unlikely. Family has long ties to Duke. I played with his uncle guy name Randy Jones. One of the fastest football players I have ever been around. Anchored/pusher of the bobsled in the winter olympics. His nephew is one of the best athletes in this class. Kid could play any where on the line and tightend. Very aggressive if you watch his film he finishes blocks like nobody's business. Him and the Monk kid that Duke got last year who started at least 8 games are connected as well through Monk's dad who also played at Duke with myself and Randy. But grandpa is selling juice these days and it is 2020.

He's selling what he sold when he was here before, worked out well. Also has terrific recruiters on staff. Many want to learn from former All-American, Pro-Bowler and Super Bowl Champ, Dre' Bly. Also, most kids would like to stay home.

He's selling what he sold when he was here before, worked out well. Also has terrific recruiters on staff. Many want to learn from former All-American, Pro-Bowler and Super Bowl Champ, Dre' Bly. Also, most kids would like to stay home.
Sell when I last checked Durham was in NC if you are talking about the Jones kid. Everybody is not hypnotized by Carolina Blue! I know you are not sure what the connection is unless like most in this state just a raving fan with no real ties.

Sell when I last checked Durham was in NC if you are talking about the Jones kid. Everybody is not hypnotized by Carolina Blue! I know you are not sure what the connection is unless like most in this state just a raving fan with no real ties.

Plenty of ties, but that has nothing to do with what we’re talking about. Didn’t say all are enamored with the Carolina Blue but if you look at what Mack has done since he’s been back, working pretty damn well and he’s not done yet for 2021.

Tennessee Schedule- Bama, UGA, Auburn, Texas A&M, Florida, Kentucky, South Carolina, Missouri, Arkansas, Vandy.

How many games ya'll gonna win with that schedule?

10-0 baby. Has any of the in state kids said they are out for February football. Wright and Washington are EE for Tennessee. Are any of the in state kids EE for the Heels.

10-0 baby. Has any of the in state kids said they are out for February football. Wright and Washington are EE for Tennessee. Are any of the in state kids EE for the Heels.

Ritzie and RaRa from Glenn, Echols from Vance, Paysour from Kings Mountain and JJ Jones from Myrtle Beach SC will be enrolling early.

So here is a question- Assuming the ACC goes to spring ball I have to believe guys like Lawrence and Etienne decline with the NFL looming. WOuld UNC be conf favorite?

So here is a question- Assuming the ACC goes to spring ball I have to believe guys like Lawrence and Etienne decline with the NFL looming. WOuld UNC be conf favorite?

Va Tech returns a lot, Miami has a new QB and impressive D line and then you’ve got Notre Dame. I think it’s Fall or bust, don’t see Spring being an option.

UNC will go to online classes only on Wednesday. Campus is still open but all students are encouraged to go home. Student athletes will remain on campus.

Sam Howell gonna stay 5 years.....LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO.

What if a team’s Seniors decide to stay another year what is the NCAA going to do with the 85 scholarship limit . With next years recruiting class coming in will they have to increase the number of scholarships for teams.

What if a team’s Seniors decide to stay another year what is the NCAA going to do with the 85 scholarship limit . With next years recruiting class coming in will they have to increase the number of scholarships for teams.

Yes they would. Will be interesting how that plays out.

Every year there are Seniors that graduate with another year of eligibility that were not contributors on the field. Teams usually don’t honor their 5th year, and give them the opportunity to go elsewhere. The numbers will increase the next couple of years for them, and decrease with the number of freshmen coming in.

Last edited:
Every year there are Seniors that graduate, with another year of eligibility that were not contributors on the field. Teams usually don’t honor their 5th year, and give them the opportunity to go elsewhere. The numbers will increase the next couple of years for them, and decrease with the number of freshmen coming in.

Some kids can get a 6th year or a 7th now if they want and work on another degree maybe.

Some kids can get a 6th year or a 7th now if they want and work on another degree maybe.
Scholarships are year to year with most conferences. Although very few schools will pull your scholly, unless you have serious character issues or you’re just academically ineligible. Once they graduate, the school is not obligated to bring them back if they’re not contributors on the field. It’s no longer their decision to make.

Scholarships are year to year with most conferences. Although very few schools will pull your scholly, unless you have serious character issues or you’re just academically ineligible. Once they graduate, the school is not obligated to bring them back if they’re not contributors on the field. It’s no longer their decision to make.

I know all that. That’s how most schools make room for the 85 scholarship limit. Tennessee was over the 85. Tennessee starting OC got a 6th year in December wonder if this passes if he wanted to he could get a 7th.

I have a close friend at a major SEC university who works in the athletic department and he said there will be a reckoning in college sports. It might not impact what the public sees but behind the scenes there will be major staff reductions, budgets slashed and a philosophy of doing more with less. He said on average if a season isn't played some SEC schools could loose 100 mil and his institution could very well loose 75 million with no season and they are in the 2nd rung of SEC schools. This issue is going to be around for a while I don't see an immediate bounce back.

I know all that. That’s how most schools make room for the 85 scholarship limit. Tennessee was over the 85. Tennessee starting OC got a 6th year in December wonder if this passes if he wanted to he could get a 7th.

Was he injured? Him being a starter. I would imagine the Vols would welcome him back, unless he has NFL potential, and opts out for the draft. He can get him another Masters. Love those options.

I have a close friend at a major SEC university who works in the athletic department and he said there will be a reckoning in college sports. It might not impact what the public sees but behind the scenes there will be major staff reductions, budgets slashed and a philosophy of doing more with less. He said on average if a season isn't played some SEC schools could loose 100 mil and his institution could very well loose 75 million with no season and they are in the 2nd rung of SEC schools. This issue is going to be around for a while I don't see an immediate bounce back.

Got email today from Tennessee about my season tickets. Could of got a refund for my tickets and donation. Let what you have paid this year rollover for next year. We let ours rollover for next year that way we will be good for 2021.

Got email today from Tennessee about my season tickets. Could of got a refund for my tickets and donation. Let what you have paid this year rollover for next year. We let ours rollover for next year that way we will be good for 2021.

Seems to be the common theme around the country. I rolled over mine, too.

Reactions: Appvol
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT