ADVERTISEMENT

Mack is Back Part 2

Trevion Stevenson commits to the Heels. Had offers from Florida State, Florida, UGA, Michigan, Miami, Penn St, Tenn and 30+ more colleges.

He might not be the only one that commits today. o_O

Reactions: UNC91
Trevion Stevenson commits to the Heels. Had offers from Florida State, Florida, UGA, Michigan, Miami, Penn St, Tenn and 30+ more colleges.

He might not be the only one that commits today. o_O

Wonder why his ranking is so low with all those offers. 2 star on 247. Maybe he will get a big bump later. It’s crazy how these rankings don’t add up with the offer list sometimes.

Wonder why his ranking is so low with all those offers. 2 star on 247. Maybe he will get a big bump later. It’s crazy how these rankings don’t add up with the offer list sometimes.

A majority of the P5 offers were in the Spring in addition to UGA & UF whom offered in the last few weeks. Sure he'll get a bump in the coming months.

Hearing Clemson wants to move Page from DT to OT and he isn't very fond of it. Some are saying he's leaning UNC but still think Tenn is in it.

Hearing Clemson wants to move Page from DT to OT and he isn't very fond of it. Some are saying he's leaning UNC but still think Tenn is in it.

Page seems to keep everything quiet. On the UNC 247 boards some people don’t seem to high on him. Hopefully he will choose the VOLS.

Last edited:

Im wonder if Dawkins is going to Georgia. They had a DT de commit. I could see Page going to the Heels especially with most the in state kids going. Also wondering if the Heels might kick tires on Smith for a flip.

all noise until they hit the field for the most part. NC is so loaded this year with recruits the difference between the #1 guy and the #30 guys is not that much. There are 5-7 guys that are probably a little better but after that its the flavor of the month. Last week I took my kid to an ID camp and the number one tackle in the nation out of VA class of 2022 was there (Zach Rice) kid was very good but I looked at his film and they play nobody. He went up against a class of 2022 lineman from Wake Forest and that kid gave him all he wanted and isn't listed on any rankings that I have seen. Kid is 6ft 4 about 260 lbs class of 2022. If he gets some technique to his game he will be highly rated player. I say all this because sometimes these stars only tell the measurable story not the play story,

Reactions: Appvol
Nah our recruits are working on him hard. And he likes the idea of playing for a Hall-of-Famer.

He was going to commit earlier to TN. I really think he might go to Georgia. TN graduates 6 DL though. So he would play a lot his freshman year.

From TOS:

“I talk to Dylan Brooks, Terrence Lewis. I talk to KaTron Evans a lot — like, a lot,” Ingram-Dawkins said. “I talk to them dudes. Every time I speak with them, they always hit me up, saying, ‘Come on, go.’”

Does the same to UNC, check his Twitter.

Tweeted to Paysour (UNC commit) to join Gaffney if NC doesn’t have a season.

Tweeted at Eli Sutton and JJ Jones late last week.

Also tweeted at a UNC fan that he’ll visit Chapel Thrill when it’s safe to do so.

Does the same to UNC, check his Twitter.

Tweeted to Paysour (UNC commit) to join Gaffney if NC doesn’t have a season.

Tweeted at Eli Sutton and JJ Jones late last week.

Also tweeted at a UNC fan that he’ll visit Chapel Thrill when it’s safe to do so.

I know. You mentioned that he talks to UNC recruits all the time. He is playing the recruiting part good to have his moment when he commits.

More from TOS

“Tennessee, I mean, they’re losing six people, so that’s one of the biggest differences in them from all the other schools,” he said. “All the other schools are maybe losing, like, three. Tennessee is losing six.”

I know. You mentioned that he talks to UNC recruits all the time. He is playing the recruiting part good to have his moment when he commits.

More from TOS

“Tennessee, I mean, they’re losing six people, so that’s one of the biggest differences in them from all the other schools,” he said. “All the other schools are maybe losing, like, three. Tennessee is losing six.”

And UNC has no proven guys on the interior DL after the departures of Crawford and Strowbridge.

The recruiting part of high school football is one of my favorite things. Bama has had a good run on commitments.

Yea they started a little late but you knew they were gonna start rolling them in. UGA will also start getting hot, they don't have a ton of guys but they're all studs.

Yea they started a little late but you knew they were gonna start rolling them in. UGA will also start getting hot, they don't have a ton of guys but they're all studs.

tenor.gif

Whoa he is a 2 star on Rivals 4 star on TOS 89th ranked player in the Country.

We got the #1 CB, but I guess the #26 CB in the class is cool, too.

Remember, we're on Rivals so let's go by their stats. Sorry I said 3 star, but 2 star kids are good, too.

We got the #1 CB, but I guess the #26 CB in the class is cool, too.

Remember, we're on Rivals so let's go by their stats. Sorry I said 3 star, but 2 star kids are good, too.

You are correct we are on Rivals. He is the #1 CB still since they haven’t updated. I stand corrected.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT