ADVERTISEMENT

Mack is Back Part 2

The nations top Cornerback in the 2021 class has committed to....

THE University of North Carolina!!!

LET"S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mack....is.....BACK, JACK!

Reactions: UNC91
Are they going to have football for this season in college. I hope so. I would like to see how UNC does with the talent they have.

Outside of my forever love for my Irish I would be lying if I said I wasnt intrigued to see exactly how this plays out. Still along way to go to putting it together on the field but it is exciting.

Not done yet. George Wilson will be a Heel in 11 days. Another 4 star kid recruited by Dre'.

Since we are on a rivals site I will use their rankings. Vols still sitting at 2. Bly is putting in some work on the recruiting trail.

Last edited:
Since we are on a rivals site I will use their rankings. Vols still sitting at 2. Bly is putting in some work on the recruiting trail.

Quality over quantity, baby. Dre' about to add to the 4 stars with "another one" DJ Khaled style, in 11 days.

No disrespect to Rivals but they have Shipley, Terrance Lewis etc as 4 star kids and Edmonds from Havelock as a 3 star.

Quality over quantity, baby. Dre' about to add to the 4 stars with "another one" DJ Khaled style, in 11 days.

No disrespect to Rivals but they have Shipley, Terrance Lewis etc as 4 star kids and Edmonds from Havelock as a 3 star.

Did you see were Grimes may reclassify if there is no 2020 high school football. You might see him in Carolina Blue this year.

UNC is about to TAKEOVER college football. I love it
Kylar you seem very smart but that is laughable! ACC Coastal probably. ACC not until the guy off 85 south lets his foot off the gas. Now his mouth might get him in trouble and recruits might say its not the place for me but UNC is a long way from taking over anything outside of the Coastal and I'm being real. He has done an amazing job but football recruiting is not like basketball a few classes does not make you a National Championship contender. I think the bigger issue will be keeping all those 4 stars happy. Good problem to have though.

Kylar you seem very smart but that is laughable! ACC Coastal probably. ACC not until the guy off 85 south lets his foot off the gas. Now his mouth might get him in trouble and recruits might say its not the place for me but UNC is a long way from taking over anything outside of the Coastal and I'm being real. He has done an amazing job but football recruiting is not like basketball a few classes does not make you a National Championship contender. I think the bigger issue will be keeping all those 4 stars happy. Good problem to have though.

On our way there, baby! Following the Clemson model. The 4...AND...5 star kids will be plenty happy as there is playing time available for all. Two fantastic classes in a row and no signs of stopping. Giddy up!

Saban and Dabo have proven that you can have a plethora of 4 and 5 stars, and be alright in terms of keeping them happy. You have players who may not play much in their first year, be a rotation player in the second year, and then explode in their third and be drafted. I trust Mack.

Saban and Dabo have proven that you can have a plethora of 4 and 5 stars, and be alright in terms of keeping them happy. You have players who may not play much in their first year, be a rotation player in the second year, and then explode in their third and be drafted. I trust Mack.

Yup. Also have to account for injuries bc you know they’re gonna happen which opens the door for PT.

Very seldom do you find 4&5 star kids sticking around to get on the field. Before the portal yes. But today, they’ll leave if they don’t get enough reps at practice. Alabama loses 11 to 12, 4 & 5 star kid yearly. The Heels have done an elite job of recruiting. Player retention is a big part also.

Reactions: UNCGrad2014
Difference is UNC simply have more and better instate talent than Alabama and Clemson. Now Clemson's close proximity to NC definitely helps but if Mack can annually keep the top kids from leaving the state. UNC is going to be a problem on the national level. I'm surprised Noone talks about the Jordan brand relationship and uniform draw to UNC. Met 2 kids that are rising juniors from Texas and Georgia. We talked football and one of the things that stood out about UNC was their uniforms. I kid you not, I can see UNC having an Oregon type affect on recruits. Especially out of state recruits. I firmly believe this is the beginning of something BIG!

The Jordan Brand and uniforms is huge with the recruits. The uniforms and gear are a selling point by all schools now which makes you wonder about Penn State and Alabama. Think GA Tech is in a much better place with Russell no longer the team gear provider?!?!

Clemson's roster is national. They can now pick n choose. They were slow playing one of the best players I have watched play in NC waiting on a California player to decide. That is a gutsy roll of the dice!

Reactions: Blue and Gold22
I think Clemson will not go undefeated this year. I think UNC and LSU gave the blueprint on how to play Clemson. Definitely need elite qb play. Personally I feel their defense is alil overrated

Im a huge UNC fan and have been for 50 years. Im of course glad to see them building momentum. But I just dont see UNC ever as a national power. The history of UNC football is hard to overcome. Every so often they start to look good and you think rhey are going somewhere. Then they lose a statement game and shortly after that the bottom falls out. Rinse, repeat. I will beleive it when I see it.

Reactions: GSO-Triple5
Im a huge UNC fan and have been for 50 years. Im of course glad to see them building momentum. But I just dont see UNC ever as a national power. The history of UNC football is hard to overcome. Every so often they start to look good and you think rhey are going somewhere. Then they lose a statement game and shortly after that the bottom falls out. Rinse, repeat. I will beleive it when I see it.

I’m 29, and I feel the same way. It’s all I’ve seen in my lifetime.

Mack got the right coaches on staff to keep UNC relevant even after he retires...

Again.... lol

You mean he has completed all of his High School requirements to graduate early. Correct?

He just enrolled in a Government summer class and will be done with that in a few weeks and will enroll in Chapel Thrill. Huge for UNC to get him a year early and avoid having him visit other schools with the risk of de-committing.

Another 757 4* committing on Sunday.

He just enrolled in a Government summer class and will be done with that in a few weeks and will enroll in Chapel Thrill. Huge for UNC to get him a year early and avoid having him visit other schools with the risk of de-committing.

Another 757 4* committing on Sunday.

What’s up with all CBs for Wilson going to USCjr.

EcqvBeBX0AEhQso.jpg

What’s up with all CBs for Wilson going to USCjr.

Not sure but I like our chances with him regardless what happens. SC will be lucky to win 2+ games without the non-con schedule. Dre' and company won't stop recruiting him until he signs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT