ADVERTISEMENT

MAC Playoff Picks

Reynoldsrocks2

Sep 18, 2015
Well since no one else has started it and it seems BDWarrior has disappeared, I guess I'll do the honor. ps good luck to ALL mountain teams this week!

McDowell at Butler
North Davidson at TC Roberson
Central Cabarrus at AC Reynolds
Erwin at Sun Valley
Asheville at Hickory Ridge

ACR only mac team still standing after friday.

I'm going with AC Reynolds and Erwin to play each other next week to go to round 3. I agree all others probably not going to make it to round 2, although you never know with Asheville, they might surprise some people.

i think the mac is stronger than most people think. acr and asheville both to advance. i think erwin has the toughest draw but im not sold on them losing . i think that will be a close game too. im pullin for the mountain teams till they play us.

Erwin wins if Ferguson is healthy and back in rhythm. ACR by 30. Cougs. lose by 10. TCR wins by 3. McDowell gives up 3 touchdowns too many.(hello basketball) I will say that I don't understand why the titans are not any better. They have size, speed and athletic ability. Watch out if they ever get their football program rolling in the right direction. Good luck to all mountain teams. I am pulling for you.

Erwin wins if Ferguson is healthy and back in rhythm. ACR by 30. Cougs. lose by 10. TCR wins by 3. McDowell gives up 3 touchdowns too many.(hello basketball) I will say that I don't understand why the titans are not any better. They have size, speed and athletic ability. Watch out if they ever get their football program rolling in the right direction. Good luck to all mountain teams. I am pulling for you.
No chance in hell McDowell keeps it within 21. Charlotte football is in a different universe. I'm thinking butler 60-13

Reactions: RealityRulz
Butler by 40
TC Roberson by 3. I like their coach and the attitude he's instilled in his players.
AC Reynolds by 14. I'm not impressed by CC.
Erwin by 6 because even when they're down by 21 they can beat you in the last 2 min.
Asheville by 12 because they believe in themselves when no one else does.

BDWarrior must have gave up on his team.
Butler wins
Think TCR get the W by 3.
ACR wins by a 10.
If Erwin's qb is healthy they'll win. If not I don't believe they win.
Asheville starting to play decent ball now. something tells me they win somehow.

I'm here guys. I just got burnt out with a few Asheville guys on here and it gives me a bad taste per say. I have been on here longer than anyone else so not going anywhere after one bad loss. That being said here's my picks.

Butler by 55
ND by 7
ACR by 21
Erwin by 3
Asheville by 7

I'm here guys. I just got burnt out with a few Asheville guys on here and it gives me a bad taste per say. I have been on here longer than anyone else so not going anywhere after one bad loss. That being said here's my picks.

Butler by 55
ND by 7
ACR by 21
Erwin by 3
Asheville by 7

Great to see ya BDWarrior! I never thought you gave up on Erwin. I was just having fun. We missed you....good luck to your Warriors, you heading down to the game?

Reactions: BD Warrior
Great to see ya BDWarrior! I never thought you gave up on Erwin. I was just having fun. We missed you....good luck to your Warriors, you heading down to the game?

Thanks man. Unfortunately no. I get off work at 4:30 and couldn't get off early today so I figured the 2 1/2 hr drive to Sun Valley with Charlotte traffic was just not worth it to miss kickoff. I used to cuss the pod system and I still wouldn't want it back, but the only good thing was the short distances for playoffs games. If my boys can pull the upset we basically get a home game next week versus Reynolds. Fingers crossed!

Reactions: ai1015
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT