ADVERTISEMENT

MAC 3A/4A week 6

Reynoldsrocks2

Sep 18, 2015
Will there be a competitive game this week??

Enka @ AC Reynolds: Enka hasn’t scored on ACR in 5 years when they scored 7 points in 2017-18 season. I say they score but it will still be a blowout. ACR just wants to stay healthy ahead of facing Asheville next week.

Asheville @ Erwin: I’m thinking Asheville is going to take out some frustration this week. They too will be just wanting to get this game over and start focus on next week. Asheville wins BIG.

TC Roberson @ McDowell: Poor McDowell I wish them well, but it’s going to be over quick this week. TCR making a strong case for the best MAC team. Tougher games are coming and it will be interesting to see how they handle conference pressure.

ACR/TCR both pick up big blowout wins. Nothing to see here.

I have a hard time picking against Asheville in this one. But, I do look for it to be a tad bit closer than everyone thinks. Asheville pulls away late with some big runs from the McDowell transfer, Josh Ellis. Asheville 34 Erwin 14.

Reactions: Reynoldsrocks2

Enka @ AC Reynolds: Enka hasn’t scored on ACR in 5 years when they scored 7 points in 2017-18 season. I say they score but it will still be a blowout. ACR just wants to stay healthy ahead of facing Asheville next week.

Asheville @ Erwin: I’m thinking Asheville is going to take out some frustration this week. They too will be just wanting to get this game over and start focus on next week. Asheville wins BIG.

TC Roberson @ McDowell: Poor McDowell I wish them well, but it’s going to be over quick this week. TCR making a strong case for the best MAC team. Tougher games are coming and it will be interesting to see how they handle conference pressure.
In short the answer to your question is no

AC- big they could take the jv squad to this one

Asheville-I think? I’m not as confident as you. I’m not sure how healthy they have come out of a pretty tough non conference slate. But I think they win this one pretty easy as well (note if there is a decent game in the MAC this week, it’s this one)

TC- see answer for AC game and apply it here

Doesn’t TCR host North Buncombe tonight? Pretty sure they (TCR) beat McDowell 48-0 last week so I guess you got the prediction right (just a few days after the game)

Reactions: Reynoldsrocks2
Doesn’t TCR host North Buncombe tonight? Pretty sure they (TCR) beat McDowell 48-0 last week so I guess you got the prediction right (just a few days after the game)
Yeah my bad….took a week for anyone to find the error so clearly that game didn’t matter. Feel better @Titanman27

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT