ADVERTISEMENT

MA VS TARBORO ROUND 3

I dont think east bladen could have ball controlled Mt airy. Dont hate Tarboro at all... I hate robbinsville... If they would have beat Mt airy id be team vikings on saturday
Poor KW! Maybe y’all will be relevant in something besides wrestling in the near future. Hopefully your coach will keep us on the schedule for next year so they can come back to the Cracker Jack box!

Simmons Ratings: Top 16 1A Schools
West East
41. Mt Airy 137.7
55. Tarboro 133.3

71. Robbinsville 127.3
77. Eastern Randolph 126.0
98. Swain County 120.8
124. Thomasville 114.4

135. West Columbus 111.1
136. North Rowan 111.1
138. Murphy 111.0
167. Starmount 105.9
177. East Bladen 104.0
196. Hayesville 102.3
202. Wilson Prep 101.3
211. Draughn 99.7
214. Mitchell 99.0

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
Simmons Ratings: Top 16 1A Schools
West East
41. Mt Airy 137.7
55. Tarboro 133.3

71. Robbinsville 127.3
77. Eastern Randolph 126.0
98. Swain County 120.8
124. Thomasville 114.4

135. West Columbus 111.1
136. North Rowan 111.1
138. Murphy 111.0
167. Starmount 105.9
177. East Bladen 104.0
196. Hayesville 102.3
202. Wilson Prep 101.3
211. Draughn 99.7
214. Mitchell 99.0
Why does it say top 16 1A schools and we are 41

The ranking is the overall rating of all high schools. Mt Airy is number 41. Tarboro is number 55. And so on.
I wanted to show the overall rating of the top 16 1A and how they rated overall.

The point is only 4 of top 16 1A schools are in the East and the spread of the "strength" drops pretty fast.

Last edited:
Poor KW! Maybe y’all will be relevant in something besides wrestling in the near future. Hopefully your coach will keep us on the schedule for next year so they can come back to the Cracker Jack box!
Wouldn't surprise me in the least... We schedule tougher teams every year for some strange reason.... Probably play weddington and grimsley next year. I miss playing the Wilkes schools...at least we had a shot vs those schools games and didn't have to drive a million miles lol

Wouldn't surprise me in the least... We schedule tougher teams every year for some strange reason.... Probably play weddington and grimsley next year. I miss playing the Wilkes schools...at least we had a shot vs those schools games and didn't have to drive a million miles lol

I think a good non conference for the Trojans would be:

West Wilkes
North Wilkes
Avery
Forbush/North Iredell/West Iredell

WOW, page 7 was reached for the Mount Airy Robbinsville game on the next day, Saturday following the ER game. Here we are 5 days after the Robbinsville game and only on page 7. Oh, it's the Tarboro posters that are wimps and don't want to go head-to-head with the West's posters. lol

• Haha
Reactions: HowerinJr
WOW, page 7 was reached for the Mount Airy Robbinsville game on the next day, Saturday following the ER game. Here we are 5 days after the Robbinsville game and only on page 7. Oh, it's the Tarboro posters that are wimps and don't want to go head-to-head with the West's posters. lol
Oh so we are wimps now👍👍👍. Sad y'all up here wanting conflict on a forum smh.

Tarboro posters choose to not get into boneheaded Oscar Meyer matching contests like Mayberrians and Robbinsvillians.

TD please stop brother. It's bc a lot of respect here. Tarboro guys are good guys. There team is the standard in 1A football.

TD, please STOP. Mt Airy and Tarboro are two class act programs and NO Crap is needed. We should have and does only have Respect for Tarboro.

Tarboro, please ignore TD's recent post, it does NOT reflect the overwhelming majority of Bear Nation.

Oh so we are wimps now👍👍👍. Sad y'all up here wanting conflict on a forum smh.
That’s why they are so disliked in the West. It’s like talking to a bunch of childish bragging brats only to find out they are 5 fat guys standing under a sign. 😂 Sorry I couldn’t resist. Now I’m off to basketball

That’s why they are so disliked in the West. It’s like talking to a bunch of childish bragging brats only to find out they are 5 fat guys standing under a sign. 😂 Sorry I couldn’t resist. Now I’m off to basketball
I mean I myself have stated a bunch of times Mount Airy is the favorite til proven otherwise. Like Ric Flair said to be the man you gotta beat the man and Mount Airy is the man right now. WOO.

I mean I myself have stated a bunch of times Mount Airy is the favorite til proven otherwise. Like Ric Flair said to be the man you gotta beat the man and Mount Airy is the man right now. WOO.
I said the same thing all season but I kinda got sick of their own boasting and bragging. I wasn’t raised to be that kind of athlete or fan. Let your game do the talking and the MA team looked very humble and showed sportsmanship. It’s just The 5 Fat Guys Burgers and Fries that ruin a good thread 😂

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
I said the same thing all season but I kinda got sick of their own boasting and bragging. I wasn’t raised to be that kind of athlete or fan. Let your game do the talking and the MA team looked very humble and showed sportsmanship. It’s just The 5 Fat Guys Burgers and Fries that ruin a good thread 😂
Have you looked in the mirror lately.?

This is the hardest game for me to pick this week. I know hickory won but Dudley did a lot of dumb stuff to help them along the way Friday night. I know hickory offense is the real deal though they were unstoppable Friday night.

Why does it say top 16 1A schools and we are 41
just hit 1a under simmons and you get the rankings for just that,
same for all the classifications..

1A RANKINGS
WLTRATINGSS
1Mount Airy1500137.721
2Tarboro1300133.312
3Robbinsville1320127.31
4Eastern Randolph1220126.03
5Swain County1120120.84
6Thomasville940114.410
7Mountain Heritage1030112.315
8West Columbus1220111.134
9North Rowan1130111.16
10Murphy940111.02
11Starmount1020105.945
12East Bladen860104.08
13Hayesville750102.311
14Wilson Prep1120101.360
15Draughn83099.740
16Mitchell93099.030
17Southeast Halifax103096.948
18North Moore103095.557
19Albemarle66092.324
20Corvian Community School66092.2

Last edited:
Reactions: RealStihl

R.9f66569855223f1b9307f9bcffaf959e

Dont you and BK have a basketball game to go watch together?

Five guys burger joint is actually really good haha.

Mr. Whitley is being upfront and is right about the kicking game. Tarboro has a good kicker. Looks like he probably has 30 to 35 yard range which is good for high school. He had a 18 yard or so FG in the Gates County game that looked like it could have gone for 30 or 35. Stroup has 50+yd range. Now accuracy at those longer ranges, I don't know so much as he has had so little opportunity to kick field goals for this team. He does well in warm ups though. While kicking may affect field positions some in this game, I don't really think it will have much of a factor. Offensively, I think both of these teams are potent. I think EWCards is right though. MA defense almost requires you run outside or have a good passing game. That will probably be the difference in this game, the MA defense. I think they will be able to get a few more stops than Tarboro and MA wins by 10 or 14.

Do you know how the cell service is?
Asking for a friend…
Why yes I do, Chapel Hill will have excellent 5G but the Monsoon rain forecast for Saturday could possibly cause some intermittent outages. The heavy rain may also make a huge impact on field conditions slowing down the MA Bears rushing attack. Please pass this vital information on to your friend. Any friend of you is a friend of mine

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT