ADVERTISEMENT

MA Bears at Eastern Randolph

Will the bears fill the visitors side?
I am not sure we (Bears) will fill the visitor's side. However, I heard there will be plenty of Bears on the field. All jokes aside, with all the live TV streaming and on-line clear radio stations many people elect to stay home. Hopefully, I get there ok, and many more Bears make the trip too. Safe travels everyone.

No matter how many yards your teenagers amass if they don’t put it end zone I don’t think it really matters…
I believe I have that right.
Carry on…
Sorry I just failed to see how ER was clearly the more physical team according to jmapp! Has nothing to do with winning or losing, but like I said carry on!

I am not sure we (Bears) will fill the visitor's side. However, I heard there will be plenty of Bears on the field. All jokes aside, with all the live TV streaming and on-line clear radio stations many people elect to stay home. Hopefully, I get there ok, and many more Bears make the trip too. Safe travels everyone.
Temperature, in the high 40s & low 50 the whole game.

Reactions: thekidd12
Biased opinions. Game is over. The team with the most points on the scoreboard wins. Going to be a great game tonight. Hopefully whichever team wins will finally get some respect.
Mt Airy already has some…
That’s why they talk about them so much…
Think what bothers them is ER doesn’t really care if they have their respect?

I am on NFHS for the first time ever. I hope I don't screw up and miss it. I have never tried this before. What time do they get started 7:30 or a little before. Just a countdown now. 20 minutes showing.

I am on NFHS for the first time ever. I hope I don't screw up and miss it. I have never tried this before. What time do they get started 7:30 or a little before. Just a countdown now. 20 minutes showing.
Ehhh i hate to be the bearer of bad news. NFHS camera at Eastern has been torn up for a while now. Unless they got it fixed you probably won't be seeing the game. Bad deal I know, would have told you if I knew thats how you'd be watching. If it works it should be up prior to the game 5-10 minutes before. If its not fixed it wont load and it'll just say its experiencing difficulties which has been the case the past few weeks. You'll have radio from both perspectives though and I will post those links if needed.

This low key looks like a 1980's era game film on tape. Most people hate it but I'm such a Football purist that I love it. Better than not having it though.

NCHSAA needs to quit being so greedy and let there be TV broadcasts through the playoffs. This game woulda had a good rating in the area.

$12.00 thrown away on NFHS it has got blurry. I will cancel. I only paid a month.

Just because of one game? Don't be so narrow. It does a great service for high schools across the state. It's a rariety a camera looks this rough don't judge the entire service.

Give it a month. Basketball is shown on it and the cameras are usually solid plus you can rewatch old games whenever. It's a blessing. Plus your high school gets some of that money as they should.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT