ADVERTISEMENT

Lumberton vs Clinton

-SWETT2VICTORY-

Aug 25, 2022
Wow, just wow. Them Lumberton boys is on fire..... Did them Pirates just show Clinton who's boss. I mean, I has never been a team in this area that could kilt a program like Clinton the way Lumberton did lastnight?

41-0

Peeps bees saying Clinton is down but have they dropped off them face of earth since the crew went to Marlboro?

Yep, L'ton has not played anyone yet but its nice to see them get some W's. Clinton has not scored a point yet.

Lumberton haz more students than both schools combine.Talk to me after they play the Fayetteville school.

Lumberton haz more students than both schools combine.Talk to me after they play the Fayetteville school.
Shine no! Lumberton has more students than NIU!

I wus thanking of talking to you after the Swett game pa............. At BIG MO Stadium!

Kee Kee Kee Keeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Lumberton, playoffs, doubtful. Would love to see it, but doubtful. Hope they and Sweet prove me wrong.

Lumberton, playoffs, doubtful. Would love to see it, but doubtful. Hope they and Sweet prove me wrong.
Its possible. Lets say they beat Red Springs, Byrd, Grays Creek (maybe) . It'll come down to the Purnell Game to see if they will get in.

Reactions: heelzfor2
Every year is a new year Pa, you'ens sweet boyz should know that.
Shine yeah my cousin. My Rams bees ah-getten better each game. One game at a time. I sho hopes we been on it come next Friday. I dont care non bouts them boys in the west. We gonna do our thang and stay in our lane.

This yeer is ah-new yeer

No-wut-i'm saying

Reactions: heelzfor2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT