ADVERTISEMENT

Lincolnton vs Reidsville Regional Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks bro....this is bitter sweet for the wife and I ...he's the youngest of our three with all having played for the Wolves...either way this goes I've always been there for my boys ...pushed them like no other and I tend to think we have done a rather good job...you right though ..as athletes fathers we can be a little over the top..but with all great intentions... GOOD LUCK AND GOD SPEED TO ALL THE DADS, MOMS, AND PLAYERS IN THE FUTURE!!!
Man, I'm dreading the day my youngest comes through. My oldest came through and is now in college, middle boy is a sophomore and my youngest is in the 8th

Last edited:
@zukeridr You? Over the top? Nahhhhh!!!! Seriously though, so proud of the progress #82 made this year. He has been a blessing to be around, but we ain't done yet.... he danged right, business as usual ... I have a gut feeling he gonna show out Friday

Reactions: zukeridr
Man, I'm dreading the day my youngest comes through. My oldest came through and is now in college, middle boy is a sophomore and my youngest is in the 8th
Enjoy it bro....our oldest had two shots at the SHIP in '05 & '07 won it all in '07...went on to App State to play and graduated '12. .middle one got his shot in '11 against Todd Gurley and co...went on to play at Emory&Henry..now about to graduate from Western Carolina...and this one (mommas baby boy) ...we don't know where he'll end up...but its been a great ride with some great players,coaches, and friends....

Only one more day. I work 3rd shift so I doubt if I get much sleep Friday morning with all this excitement built around this game. Even thought about taking tonight off. Haven't been this excited since the Cummings and Reidsville match up back in 2002-2003 when it was standing room only and the Shelby and Reidsville games because of the historic match up.

Reactions: FBCapitolofNC
Only one more day. I work 3rd shift so I doubt if I get much sleep Friday morning with all this excitement built around this game. Even thought about taking tonight off. Haven't been this excited since the Cummings and Reidsville match up back in 2002-2003 when it was standing room only.
I hear you on that, I work until 6am on Friday morning, then off the weekend, so maybe about 3 hours of sleep Friday before I get up to do my running and getting ready to load up

Only one more day. I work 3rd shift so I doubt if I get much sleep Friday morning with all this excitement built around this game. Even thought about taking tonight off. Haven't been this excited since the Cummings and Reidsville match up back in 2002-2003 when it was standing room only and the Shelby and Reidsville games because of the historic match up.
Stan, I'm cutting down a few trees Friday in the back of my house..I will text you around 11 so you can come over and burn off some energy...it will help you pass the time..lol

Carolina Varsity Preview. Fairly accurate

Pretty general stuff. Didn't cover anything that most NC HS fans didn't already know. Since they were analyzing the upcoming game I would have expected to get into a little more detail. Didn't talk specifically about what either team does on offense or defense, speed, size, match ups, etc.

Strange they don't mention any players' names.

Littlejohn, Givens, McClain, Surratt, Sherrill

Wilson, Chestnut, Letterlough

I don't eat shortsugars much but I'm going to get some sometime soon with all this talk.

To the game I'd love to see foster at cb for this game

Those guys look down on 2a and 1a. If you listen to their 3 and 4 a reviews, they break down strengths and weaknesses.

b2fb350c572244860464265ab02f7b9c.jpg
Here's your fainting goats

Dude it's like Christmas Eve huh?

Well remember goodwill to all men
OK couldn't even type that with a straight face.

Reactions: Stanimallector
I didn't watch the video because he had a duke shirt on. That is something we can unite in. Everyone hates duke.

You guys are getting slack. This post should expand to a new page every time I look in. This is my second time seeing only 15 pages.

It's a good thing Roddy Piper has passed. He may have shown up to Lincolnton after his famous line was hacked to death earlier.

I didn't watch the video because he had a duke shirt on. That is something we can unite in. Everyone hates duke.

You guys are getting slack. This post should expand to a new page every time I look in. This is my second time seeing only 15 pages.

It's a good thing Roddy Piper has passed. He may have shown up to Lincolnton after his famous line was hacked to death earlier.

@ReidsvilleGoat90 - Being an avid fan of professional wrestling when it was real and undiluted by Vince McMahon, I am beyond curios as to what Rowdy Roddy Piper line you are referencing?

@ReidsvilleGoat90 - Being an avid fan of professional wrestling when it was real and undiluted by Vince McMahon, I am beyond curios as to what Rowdy Roddy Piper line you are referencing?
wolvesfan30 I believe he is referring to the "chew bubblegum and kick a$$ and all out of bubblegum" line paraphrased somewhere in this maze of posts.

Not to get "too" involved in this BUT

I got it on good authority that some Reidsville crowd told some folks that they were going to rip Lincolntons ears off, shove them up their hind ends, so they could hear Reidsville Kicking their hind ends....

Then again could just be "hear"say

Reactions: FBCapitolofNC

I got it on good authority that some Reidsville crowd told some folks that they were going to rip Lincolntons ears off, shove them up their hind ends, so they could hear Reidsville Kicking their hind ends....

Mr Shelby Lion sir, you have given me carte blanche on posting for a year. (It's French, had to Google it) This is some good inciting language. You are doing an excellent job of trying to keep these guys going but I think they have shot almost all their bullets.

After a little research however I have discovered you have have posted 12 times to this thread and only 5 times on the Team from somewhere in Cleveland county I have been told repeatedly vs Monroe.
While as a fellow instigator I appreciate your valiant efforts at revitalizing this thread, I think you need to look after your own house some. That thread is withering up quickly.

As you said so eloquently it is bad as watching (insert local bad HS football team here) playing (insert another local bad HS football team here).

Please help. A football thread is a terrible thing to waste.

Last edited:
Don't think Jayron and Trell ever played together but you must be excited that you'll get to see both of the younger ones on the same field at least one year. It's been great to see the Rankins come through ... hate this the last year of the Chestnuts! There's always a bunch of good football family connections at Reidsville.

Reactions: Stanimallector

:D:D

Pretty general stuff. Didn't cover anything that most NC HS fans didn't already know. Since they were analyzing the upcoming game I would have expected to get into a little more detail. Didn't talk specifically about what either team does on offense or defense, speed, size, match ups, etc.

Everybody wants to criticize us for the maiden game, and maybe is deserving.Our guys on the offensive and D line we were hurt up front.
It was a perfect storm that Madien blew in on ,I think in the grand scheme of things it might've been an early Christmas present.
As I've said All week strength of schedule and conference strength Will be On display tomorrow night

BREAKING THREAD NEWS

I have it on good authority that it's gonna be cold tomorrow night. And, I intend to eat at the Concession stand! And, coaches are expecting a tough, hard fought game.

Everybody wants to criticize us for the maiden game, and maybe is deserving.Our guys on the offensive and D line we were hurt up front.
It was a perfect storm that Madien blew in on ,I think in the grand scheme of things it might've been an early Christmas present.
As I've said All week strength of schedule and conference strength Will be On display tomorrow night
Question: If we are so blessed as to win this game, will there be an asterisk pointing out that we lost to Maiden?

I wouldn't doubt it, the funny thing is that they were ranked amongst the top 15 in the state 2a
Got upset in the first round

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT