ADVERTISEMENT

Lincolnton 43 East Gaston 33

egfan

Jul 22, 2003
East scores 5 times in the 1st half (4 in the 1st qtr) and then gets shut out and dominated by the Wolves in the 2nd half and we got pretty banged up in the process. Well, time to re-group and move on. Hats off to Lincolnton for not giving up. On second thought maybe they should have postponed the game instead of waiting it out!

You think their coach would have been mad if we loaded up the buses and left when we were leading 26-7 with 9:00 left in the 2nd quarter when the storms came?

That final 31 minutes of game time after the storms was just awful to sit there and watch from a Warrior perspective. Bitterly disappointed.

You think their coach would have been mad if we loaded up the buses and left when we were leading 26-7 with 9:00 left in the 2nd quarter when the storms came?

That final 31 minutes of game time after the storms was just awful to sit there and watch from a Warrior perspective. Bitterly disappointed.
Yep...I wish I had loaded up the bus and left myself! Those kind of loses are hard to stomach, but I've seen a bunch of them. Just got re-group, get healthy and get ready for conference play. I believe we'll be ok, at least we have the Ironmen next week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT