ADVERTISEMENT

JK vs. East Duplin

JK offense must be humming cause they are scoring quick on the Panthers D.....ED scored less than a min later JK answered

I think this may say more about how JK has improved....and how dangerous they can be when that offense is rolling couple with defense making some stops and getting turnovers

James Kenan just popped up on the 2A east radar.....East Duplin may not be the same team they had last year but by no means are they a slouch....32-7 still time left in half thats pretty damn impressive

I'm not there. Following on Twitter. According to someone who is there ED keeps turning the football over. Several fumbles and JK is taking no prisoners.

Looks like JK better than I thought. I hope ED isn't as bad as they looked,but ED doesn't have an offense. Great game plan for JK. Looked like JK has more athletes. Maybe conference be decided at the dog pound next Friday.

Reactions: Swo_05
Looks like JK better than I thought. I hope ED isn't as bad as they looked,but ED doesn't have an offense. Great game plan for JK. Looked like JK has more athletes. Maybe conference be decided at the dog pound next Friday.

Better be worried about Saturday before looking ahead to JK

Reactions: dogs79
And, if ED loses tonight, the dogs gonna be on the road after our first conference loss. Not sure thats a good thing for the pups.

And, if ED loses tonight, the dogs gonna be on the road after our first conference loss. Not sure thats a good thing for the pups.
Tru fan, where will ED's offense find offense. They definitely can't outscore dem pups. ED got issues. Not taking anything from JK. They better than at first of season..

Reactions: PackHorses
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT