ADVERTISEMENT

It’s a hour after noon now....

TD Pass2

Nov 25, 2016
I wonder how all those SWO fans ate their crow this morning? I need some new recipes.

On a real note, good game by both teams. Both teams should make a deep playoff run again this season. Good luck!

I wonder how all those SWO fans ate their crow this morning? I need some new recipes.

On a real note, good game by both teams. Both teams should make a deep playoff run again this season. Good luck!

You have to excuse the SWO faithful. Most of them are still trying to find their teeth and crow can be mighty tough to chew on...

giphy.gif

Eat crow, I said the game would be 28 to 21 flip a coin...it will come down to who makes the fewer mistakes. How is that crowing, almost hit score and called it just how it went...we made a lot more very costly mistakes(fumbled 3 times in a row in a 2min span,yall capped on every one)than yall and it cost us. Congrats to ED, yall made more plays than we did. I will tell you this, with us fumbling 6 times losing 3 and a muff punt, and still having a chance to win the game if we make 2pt conversion....I don't see what yall are crowing about. To be very honest yall didn't impress me that much, 4 1st downs 1st half.....no where near the team yall were last year. After all said and done it will be another year in ED history with no title, and still the only team in Duplin County with no state title ... KaKa KaKA, hows that for crowing

Eat crow, I said the game would be 28 to 21 flip a coin...it will come down to who makes the fewer mistakes. How is that crowing, almost hit score and called it just how it went...we made a lot more very costly mistakes(fumbled 3 times in a row in a 2min span,yall capped on every one)than yall and it cost us. Congrats to ED, yall made more plays than we did. I will tell you this, with us fumbling 6 times losing 3 and a muff punt, and still having a chance to win the game if we make 2pt conversion....I don't see what yall are crowing about. To be very honest yall didn't impress me that much, 4 1st downs 1st half.....no where near the team yall were last year. After all said and done it will be another year in ED history with no title, and still the only team in Duplin County with no state title ... KaKa KaKA, hows that for crowing
It’s funny because no title will be coming to Southwest this year either. We had just as many turnovers according to SWO #1. So don’t give me that. Your line was overhyped. Your running back was good, but still overhyped. Keep chewing that crow son...oh and take that L.

Funny thing is, y’all won’t get past Clinton or Northeastern with that performance. Heck, you probably won’t beat WRH again.

Reactions: Swo_05
[QUOTE="TD Pass2, post: 502670, member: 14013"
Funny thing is, y’all won’t get past Clinton or Northeastern with that performance. Heck, you probably won’t beat WRH again.[/QUOTE]

Since you mirrored us, just 1 more point it dont look good for ED vs Clinton or WRH either. But I do hope ya beat em, helps us out .....:rolleyes:

Reactions: Swo_05
[QUOTE="TD Pass2, post: 502670, member: 14013"
Funny thing is, y’all won’t get past Clinton or Northeastern with that performance. Heck, you probably won’t beat WRH again.

Since you mirrored us, just 1 more point it dont look good for ED vs Clinton or WRH either. But I do hope ya beat em, helps us out .....:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
ED will be just fine. We are getting better as we go. 193 yds from 1 back against SWs big line and tough defense we kept hearing about is a great confidence booster. If ED can find a way to stop blowing big leads like our last 2 games we'll be Awesome. Coach Holley will have his boys ready for Wrh and Clinton, count on it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT