ADVERTISEMENT

HS Transfer Portal

Wiseman83

Feb 22, 2015
So much noise about player movement, with even articles about it from Langston Wertz. Now that official practice has started no more movement!

Who were the biggest winners and losers of the portal this summer? My picks…

Winner- Independence

Loser- Chambers

So much noise about player movement, with even articles about it from Langston Wertz. Now that official practice has started no more movement!

Winner- Independence

Loser- Chambers
Chambers should have their QB back any day now.

Not 4A but Charlotte Latin picked up a couple good players. One from Salisbury and other from West Charlotte.

Chambers should have their QB back any day now.
Maybe so, but they did lose one of the best linebackers in the area to West Charlotte, lost their best Defensive end to Indian land SC, lost a really good WR to a conference rival, and several other good kids as well. A lot of their good pieces hit the ✌🏾sign and was out. I think they definetly take a step back even more than the gradual decline they have been seeing. They do have some good WRs and DBs still though.

Maybe so, but they did lose one of the best linebackers in the area to West Charlotte, lost their best Defensive end to Indian land SC, lost a really good WR to a conference rival, and several other good kids as well. A lot of their good pieces hit the ✌🏾sign and was out. I think they definetly take a step back even more than the gradual decline they have been seeing. They do have some good WRs and DBs still though.
I heard their top WR is heading to Butler along with an Athlete (Concepcion & Harrison)

Reactions: bigdadd11103

Winner- Independence

Loser- Chambers
I thought Weddington was the winner

Winner- Independence

Loser- Chambers
I tend to agree with you, but I'll also say you still may see some player movement. The cutoff date is the first official game now is what I've been told.

The sheer number of players added for your winner and lost for your loser speak volumes. But North Meck lost a lot too.

I tend to agree with you, but I'll also say you still may see some player movement. The cutoff date is the first official game now is what I've been told.

The sheer number of players added for your winner and lost for your loser speak volumes. But North Meck lost a lot too.
Forgot about North Meck, they lost some good kids. Still think Chambers lost more prices and more valuables pieces.

Wow ok..too much conflicting info about the cut off date. It use to always be 8/1, or the 1st day of official practice. You can work out with whoever, but once you officially “practice” you can only be eligible with that school for the season. What you are telling me is news to me. Where are the encyclopedias like Chris Hughes or Btango to confirm or deny???😂😂. Or even Nepsy I feel like he should know as well.

I heard their top WR is heading to Butler along with an Athlete (Concepcion & Harrison)
I heard rumblings but I thought we should have seen it by now. I assumed they would stay since it’s so late in the game now.

Do you know when the cut off date is to make a move?

I heard rumblings but I thought we should have seen it by now. I assumed they would stay since it’s so late in the game now.

Do you know when the cut off date is to make a move?
To my understanding today was the 1st official day of Practice. If you're officially registered at school A, and had a full day of practice, then tried to go to School B afterwards. It's a great chance you could get 365.

I thought we were recruiting, guess we just suck at it.
lol why even involve yourself in this conversation with that introduction if you know folks will have a rebuttal.

Catholic plays by a different rule book than anyone else. If you talk to coaches in YOUR OWN conference, they will say this privately. I can tell you now many 🏀 coaches in CMS absolutely despise playing Catholic for obvious reasons.

To my understanding today was the 1st official day of Practice. If you're officially registered at school A, and had a full day of practice, then tried to go to School B afterwards. It's a great chance you could get 365.
I was under that assumption as well, but I guess others are saying not so fast…

Myers Park by a landslide. Although I believe the majority of their guys were already there. Regarding top college recruits. They are them.
Nepsy7, I heard MC got a transfer from Kannapolis. Any truth to that?

Chambers remaining players have a great mindset. Think we will see more Chambers guys at Butler. Takes a while to get residency pw updated and players cleared. Think Hough still has guys waiting to get cleared. Hough/MP/Weddington/Indy are the top destination schools. Suburban schools Catholic too

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
I thought we were recruiting, guess we just suck at it.
Man stop it. You have no boundary and can recruits 6 counties. CC basketball recruits like no other. CC football has gotten transfers too. U don't have to announce them when they can get in freely.

Shows just how arrogant and out of touch CC is. Coaches want them removed like yesterday.

lol why even involve yourself in this conversation with that introduction if you know folks will have a rebuttal.

Catholic plays by a different rule book than anyone else. If you talk to coaches in YOUR OWN conference, they will say this privately. I can tell you now many 🏀 coaches in CMS absolutely despise playing Catholic for obvious reasons.
Cause I love to trigger you all. Works every time. Every. Time.

Cause I love to trigger you all. Works every time. Every. Time.
Nah you are just being your normal arrogant self. Folks like you make the boards unbearable. Then you wonder why folks dislike or want CC removed. Entitlement and arrogance has ruined American society.

Nah you are just being your normal arrogant self. Folks like you make the boards unbearable. Then you wonder why folks dislike or want CC removed. Entitlement and arrogance has ruined American society.
I wonder what classification Catholic will fall to when realignment is implemented. They have been good and competitive but not dominant as they were in 3A.

Man stop it. You have no boundary and can recruits 6 counties. CC basketball recruits like no other. CC football has gotten transfers too. U don't have to announce them when they can get in freely.

Shows just how arrogant and out of touch CC is. Coaches want them removed like yesterday.
Well obviously they can get in to other schools freely now. The Catholic recruiting argument is null and void now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT