ADVERTISEMENT

Hoggard @ Purnell Swett (cancelled)

S2V2

Feb 28, 2018
web1_DSC_0561_ne2018831231630156.jpg

The Grills will be on fire, the refreshments will arrive from Alaska, The fans will follow the beat of the Drums, our Commentator will sound better than the Cubs stadium, and Big Mo Stadium will be A-PACKED-FREAKING-HOUSE
9tnEyOd.jpg

Folks bring your Toma Hawks, your Cow Bells, Your Ringa Dinga Linging noise maker. We are going to have fun, from music, to a packed house, to fellowshipping. Purnell Swett is going to be so loud, sold out, and Bow Wowed that DJ Comeback is going to leave Wing Company and come to Big Mo's once he hears the Noise We Are Bringing.

Y'all better get there early because them Scotland and Lumberton people plan to arrive to see this game. I would like to see all the people of Ram Nation have the best seats in the house. Make sure you arrive early and TIP all the Grillers.

For every person that plans to come, make sure you invite 3 other. This ought to be a packed house. A house full of Indigenous people, Grills of all sizes, and a team ready and willing to compete for the win.

BRING-THE-DOGS-OUT
kingofthegrill5.jpg

Last edited:
I like Hoggard by 28. CB Isaiah Kemp and WR Chris Toudle are nice players.
Is Isaiah #2 the same kid that hits PRETTY HARD, quick, intercepts, but has had a share of those yellow egg nogs thrown at him for unsportsmanlike conduct?

---------------------- BREAK ----------------------

Yeah and someone will have to target that tall monster #15 Toudle.......He blocks well, has hands on him, and has the power with his height. - Problem Child on the field

TOO MUCH ROOM
eJDGtf9.jpg

TOO MUCH ROOM
Zryt2Xl.jpg

Last edited:
Is Isaiah #2 the same kid that hits PRETTY HARD, quick, intercepts, but has had a share of those yellow egg nogs thrown at him for unsportsmanlike conduct?

kids will be kids, hes still a talented playermaker on the outside.
Very talented!!!!!
The Refs might have to watch him closely at Big Mo Stadium.
Purnell Swett will have to play hardball against him. Everyone has a weak spot

Someone or two on the Hoggard end are injured. Just dont have direct confirmation of exact individual(s)

Taking PS in this one. Hoggard not as good this year..
I know they have athletes year in and year out but was not aware they were down. I may look into this. The Rams have momentum based on what I have observed. This will turn out to be a great game at Big Mo Stadium

Swett is gonna break some hearts this year... they might get a peice of that PAYBACK CAKE this year with a cherry on top... LOL...GO RAMS...

Swett is gonna break some hearts this year... they might get a peice of that PAYBACK CAKE this year with a cherry on top... LOL...GO RAMS...
I dont know if I could use that phrase yet BenBadd. We must beat Hoggard @ HOME, Richmond @HOME:mad:, and Scotland in Lawnburg. Then I will use and abuse that phrase. We show aint gonna try to leave without the Double U while The Rams have awesome momentum

Ive heard Hoggard has some injured players but I just dont know who exactly is warming the bench. I know #15 was hurt last year in our game but I'm sure he did not re-injure whatever it was.

GO RAMS...........

Last edited:
Reactions: Ben-Badd
Yall can do it...it's time for them RAMS... GO RAMS...
YES Siiiiiir
These RAMS are hyped, motivated, dedicated, and never outdated. So Mr. BenBADD, Rufus went'nah see them Hoggard boys play, but Rufus sucks at giving a great report back to the master. Sometimes I feel like firing the guy.

All Rufus could say is that them Carolina Forest boys came out strong in the first quarter and they werent gonna let Hoggard get momentum. I know Hoggard won 21-0 last year. This year not so much. Hoggard lost 42-35. Something is different about the Hoggard program this year.

RUFUS adviced that our D-line better bees ready cause Hoggard gonna try and ummm run it smack straight through middle and punch us in the mouth. Plus that QB will also do that trickery stuff like off the snap - run left and then find that open man on the right hand of the field......Yeah that mess is trickery and we have to stop it BenBADD.

RAMS are coming out to swang that shirt like a helicopter

Last edited:
Here we go BenBADD. Trouble has walked inside the building

The "mighty rams" coming off a bye week
Hoggard coming off a loss to a pretty good SC school, The last trip Hoggard made to sac-8 country was a loss, just might be back to back twice here, loses and loses to sac-8.
According to Port it will be difficult to cross the 50, hard to win without doing that.

It will be a moral victory if we can get at least 1 first down and if we can force PS to punt at least once.

Reactions: Swo_05
While Portcity was at UNCP watching Ex-Hoggard QB Josh Jones with a 51-6 win and me shaking his hand, I was also on the property of UNCP watching the stud making things happen in college as a freshmen. Ex-Purnell Swett Brooks did great things on defense with something like 5 tackles and one cause a fumble as a freshmen. UNCP should be 2-0 but they lost the first game to a lucky tip by their opponent.

Now back to our original scheduled program. Portcity said "they will be lucky to get past the 50", then he continued by disturbing the peace and stating "It will be a moral victory if we can get at least 1 first down and if we can force PS to punt at least once".

This is what I will say: Hoggard has a great program, great athletes, and one of the best program we are yet to face. Purnell Swett is not folding by no means, but we also know who we are facing. We have the potential, the momentum, and the athletes hungry enough to flip this game. We are sleepers...

As a matter of fact this game may just be postponed due to the hurricane

PS will be favored by at least 48 points.
Here I am thinking Simmons Ratings were going to be delayed. BUT we have our predictions 4 days early folks: Thus far PORTCITY is calling

1. Hoggard will be lucky to get past the 50
2. It will be a moral victory if Hoggard can get at least 1 first down and if we can force PS to punt at least once
3. PS will be favored by at least 48 points

Folks the predictions are rapidly coming in. Its going to be an emotional week as predictions pour in

Stand by as we wait for the fourth of many to come. WOW!!!!!!!!

BenBADD are you with us or what......

I love football......

GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
GO RAMS... RAMS AT HOME oughtta be worth 6. So we go in this thing up 6-0...
BenBADD you are such a brilliant guy. You're correct its at Big MO but there's a chick that might show up named Ms. Florence. If this is the case I hope it is postpone to a dry day and not to a wet "lets just play to get it off the schedule" type deal.

GO RAMS...

BenBADD
I knew it would come sooner or later

2. It will be a moral victory if Hoggard can get at least 1 first down and if we can force PS to punt at least once
4. This game will not be played Friday.

After watching the film, PS reminds me a lot of the Philadelphia Eagles. They are loaded at every position, no weaknesses. They could definitely play with the eagles.

Reactions: Swo_05
BenBADD
Now Simmon says we sour like eagles

4. This game will not be played Friday.
5. The Rams look like Eagles

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT