ADVERTISEMENT

History for MC

I-I

Jun 1, 2024
Speechless. Completely and utterly speechless. Not my team, but nevertheless what we’ve witnessed is History layered upon History. They made a mid-week decision, took a leap of faith, and just six hours later emerged victorious! This isn't just about the program; it's about a monumental statement echoing throughout their conference. This is a heartfelt congratulations filled with profound admiration and uncontainable joy for their audacious ambition to forge a new standard! It’s common knowledge that Creek has just won over one of the most legendary high school football teams in the nation—an achievement that stands as one of the greatest out-of-state victories in the illustrious history of North Carolina football. I am filled with certainty that this team is on the brink of something extraordinary—they are poised to make a serious run toward becoming champions! I would be absolutely stunned if they don’t dominate the field from this moment forward!

Reactions: bigdadd11103
Do you have any insight as to why Mallard Creek does not have Myers Park listed on their schedule?

Reactions: I-I
Do you have any insight as to why Mallard Creek does not have Myers Park listed on their schedule?
Against Myers Park
2008: Lost to Myers Park due to season forfeited. 12-3
2011: 42-10 Mallard Creek
2014: 42-14 Mallard Creek

Speechless. Completely and utterly speechless. Not my team, but nevertheless what we’ve witnessed is History layered upon History. They made a mid-week decision, took a leap of faith, and just six hours later emerged victorious! This isn't just about the program; it's about a monumental statement echoing throughout their conference. This is a heartfelt congratulations filled with profound admiration and uncontainable joy for their audacious ambition to forge a new standard! It’s common knowledge that Creek has just won over one of the most legendary high school football teams in the nation—an achievement that stands as one of the greatest out-of-state victories in the illustrious history of North Carolina football. I am filled with certainty that this team is on the brink of something extraordinary—they are poised to make a serious run toward becoming champions! I would be absolutely stunned if they don’t dominate the field from this moment forward!

Good lord!
Get a grip.
So MC is showing up again.
What this proves is what we have said for years.
These interstate, intersectional games only show that attempting to rank high school football on a national level is absurd.
They rarely actually play each other.

Good win for MC. Congrats.
They should go far this year as their chief rivals are down.
But Weddington continues to be the class of 4A.

It’s been a long time since 2015.
Let’s see if MC can win a Title beyond one QB and one Head Coach.

Good lord!
Get a grip.
So MC is showing up again.
What this proves is what we have said for years.
These interstate, intersectional games only show that attempting to rank high school football on a national level is absurd.
They rarely actually play each other.

Good win for MC. Congrats.
They should go far this year as their chief rivals are down.
But Weddington continues to be the class of 4A.

It’s been a long time since 2015.
Let’s see if MC can win a Title beyond one QB and one Head Coach.
Good lord & get a grip, is exactly what you need to do. You’re the one that shows up with silly comments, regarding anything pertaining to MC, giving your obsessed observations and opinions. Freaking stalker! 🤷🏾‍♂️😂

14-1 (2017)lost to Wake Forest State Championship game. We have a long way to go. Although Chambers is seemingly down this year, Hough is a definite contender for the Ship.

Also, there is no we, it’s just you. There has been no discussion regarding interstate, intersectional games. That’s just something you’re making up. Just Stop!

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue and Gold22
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT