ADVERTISEMENT

High Point Central vs Northeast

lalabreeze

Aug 26, 2014
I have pretty much always been an underdog fan . I can't wait to see how the young bison play this Thursday night against Northeast this may be what this young team needs to get going. If they can eliminate all the penalties this will be a scary team. The young qb went 16 for 20 for 220 yards a td very impressive for first start on Varsity and don't forget the two headed monsters of Little and Wall can't wait to see them play .

I have pretty much always been an underdog fan . I can't wait to see how the young bison play this Thursday night against Northeast this may be what this young team needs to get going. If they can eliminate all the penalties this will be a scary team. The young qb went 16 for 20 for 220 yards a td very impressive for first start on Varsity and don't forget the two headed monsters of Little and Wall can't wait to see them play .
If you're an underdog fan you might want to pull for NE. HPC will beat them by 4 scores

Reactions: lalabreeze
Excited to see how HPC bounces back against Northeast Guilford in a rare Thursday night game. Will be looking to see how the Bison offense executes tonight, they left alot of opportunities out on the field last week at North Davidson, the potential is there for this team to be really good offensively if they can cut out the mental mistakes.

Was pleasantly surprised with the way the defense responded against a potent ND offense. The Bison defense bent alot but other than the two big runs by McCoy didn't break which is how the Bison stayed close in that game until the very end.

Reactions: lalabreeze
Was at this game and the Bison started slow and made a few mistakes but picked it up in the 3rd quarter they have a 3 headed monster in Wall, Little and Ervin . The young qb made some mistakes but kept his cool and bounced back to play pretty good this Central team will get better each week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT