ADVERTISEMENT

Hibriten vs Bandys

patsfball

Mar 12, 2014
Thoughts? Tom Eanes has done a great job carrying on the tradition at Bandys. He is a believer in film and you can bet he'll have a game plan.

Hibritens offense was stymied last night from the 2nd quarter on. The rain didn't help and we only attempted 2 passes. I think Hibritens O should look better this week. Hibritens D bailed them out last night and I believe they will be able to limit Bandys.
Hibriten 35 Bandys 7

Many accomplishments for the Trojans this year but a win Friday night is unlikely. I see a 3 td advantage. Pride, grit, and tradition will not be enough to stop Hibriten but should be enough to keep it close for 2 quarters.

Hibriten 38
Bandys. 16

Badminton, lol. Sounds like seadogs sport.

FU, Pats! You’re like the little dude that started fights because he had big friends. One day the big friends get tired of fighting for your foolishness.

Coach Eanes is no joke, but Hibriten has too many horses. Good game for a while, but the buses from Shelby fire up for a trip to Hooterville.

Thats cause Bandys visitor side was trash 2..in 97 Shelby brought so many people most had to stand against chain link fence at field.. The fence collapsed lucky so serious injurys...
Beamer2 im sure if Hibriten folk came to Shelby and sit on a visitor side like y'all complain too.

Last edited:
Thats cause there visitor side was trash 2..in 97 Shelby brought so many people most had to stand against chain link fence at field.. The fence collapsed lucky so serious injurys...
Beamer2 im sure if Hibriten folk came to Shelby and sit on a visitor side like y'all complain too.

I’m getting the feeling my friend sbf1 doesn’t like being in tight places. He can’t leave the Hibriten visitor side alone.

Former Freedom DC Forest Blake spent years at Bandys as an assistant. If I remember he had some state ships as the wrestling coach there.

Reactions: marsgreen
Pretty sure we saw this running back last year and placed him on his ass most of the game. I don’t see him growing so much we don’t do the same again Friday. Bandys will not score 35, if they do I’ll be the water boy on beamers badminton team!!

Last night Hibriten put 28 on the board before I could take 3 drinks of Pepsi. These Panthers are hitting on 8 cylinders

Reactions: dogs79
Idk but I have never seen Bandys play but they better bring they A++ team to hang with Hibriten. Looking forward to another fire game in Lenoir next Friday but I’m afraid Shelby’s gonna pay the panthers back for last years loss ....... IF every one can do they jobs:D I better not be let down either

Reactions: shelbyfan1
The last time these 2 met this late in the playoffs was 2003. About 10K was in attendance. Nobody whined about the bleachers they just froze and watched the game.

Was this the night the hot chocolate stand burned to the ground due to the deep fryer they were using to heat water malfunctioned?

If hibriten plays well game over...franklin punted once vs bandys and had over 400 yrds offense..unfortunately too many tos and missed OPPORTUNITIES (fake punt)..Hibriten defense is real deal w lots of speed...I think they take fb away and game over...shelby at Hibriten round 2 coming up

Last night Hibriten put 28 on the board before I could take 3 drinks of Pepsi. These Panthers are hitting on 8 cylinders
Just saying 14 of those was on fumble returns and if u watch the film neither fumble was forced hibriten just happened to be at the right place at the right time.

Beamer24 .Do u have part in Hibriten football or just big supporter... U seem to know pretty good bit on inside team stuff

Means you need to drink faster ha ha.
Hadn’t talked at ya much this year Pats. Me and you Burke brethren need to stick together lol.

Reactions: patsfball
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT