ADVERTISEMENT

Hibriten @ Alexander Central

beamer24

Jul 16, 2009
Lenior
Alexander needs the win to get into playoffs. Hibriten needs the win to get a home playoff game.
I think we're still pretty banged up but hopefully it's a better ballgame than last week.
Hibritens JVs won last night 21-20.

Game time decision on back up QB, Miguel. With a freshman QB possible, the offense is starting in a hole. Hope the D can play well and cause some turnovers. So, @beamer24, with Hibriten beating Freedom and Ashe, both the only 3A schools in their conference, no home playoff? Play a weak schedule and get rewarded with a good overall record? I know RPI plays in, but conference match ups in your classification should play into seeding too.

Yeah the rule is got to finish .500 or top 3 overall in conference. Very possible there could be 3 way tie for 3rd so don't know how that would work out it it happened but if we beat AC and South we for sure get home game. I am not a fan off the RPI.

Last edited:
Game time decision on back up QB, Miguel. With a freshman QB possible, the offense is starting in a hole. Hope the D can play well and cause some turnovers. So, @beamer24, with Hibriten beating Freedom and Ashe, both the only 3A schools in their conference, no home playoff? Play a weak schedule and get rewarded with a good overall record? I know RPI plays in, but conference match ups in your classification should play into seeding too.
We had a chance and if we could of took care of business against Huss and South(RD 1) then we wouldn’t have to worry about the NCHSAA guidelines!!!

Is the starting QB done for the year??

JV QB will be good in time. We can probably throw the ball tonight with him as AC defends the pass about as good as we do 🙃 just don't have the running threat like Wilson.

Reactions: ohio tarheels
Coby Wilson BACK! Miraculous surgery recovery? Must have been outpatient! Looked about 60%, hopefully improves for the South game next week, offense much more relaxed with him on the field. Should have Miguel back next week too.

Last edited:
This is what high school sports ot says

Split conference with 4A schools — 1-seeds must have an overall win percentage of .500 or better to be seeded with the 1-seeds, or else be seeded with the 2s and wild-cards

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Now we just have to redeem that early season stinker against South Caldwell. They got beat by Ashe County, and we play them at home!!!

Reactions: beamer24
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT