ADVERTISEMENT

Hertford County at Wallace-Rose Hill

Hertford responds with one of the more impressive kick off returns you’ll ever see. They have some athletes. Woah. Air just left the stadium.

42-16
They are loaded with athletes. Their scoring hasn’t surprised me but I gotta be honest I thought wallace would run down their throat like Tarboro did

lol Hertford isn’t even trying to play def anymore. Td Wallace

42-22
Still 8 min left in 3rd quarter. Still plenty of game left.

You can't turn it over three times in the red zone and give up two long kick returns against a team with a great offense. We have come out flat early nearly all year. And it's biting us again.
Y’all got this.

42-30
3 min left in 3rd.

HC looks gassed and is committing unsportsmanlike penalties. This is trending to a big Wallace comeback

Reactions: PackHorses
Huge 4th down pick up for HC. They have it in the red zone as time expires in the 3rd.

HC quarterback drops another dime. Kid is good.

50-30 HC.

11:21 left

HC defense is beyond gassed. Easy Wallace drive .
9:45 left

50-38

Wallace can talk about turnovers all they want. It hurt for sure, but good lord they played ZERO defense.

Reactions: DogBone22
No quit in Wallace . Quick td run. 58-44 with 3:33 left. Onside kick coming.

HC inexplicably throws an incomplete pass with 2 minutes left to stop the clock. Punting to Wallace. So stupid.

Congrats to Hertford Co. What a defensive letdown tonight. When your season ends before Thanksgiving around these parts it's not a good year. Good luck to all

Reactions: Friday Night1
Weird coaching by WRH on this last drive. In no hurry at all. Timeout on 4th and 6.
41 seconds left .

You can't turn it over three times in the red zone and give up two long kick returns against a team with a great offense. We have come out flat early nearly all year. And it's biting us again.
Turnovers was the reason Tarboro cruised against Hertford. The Bears committed 4 turnovers and they had nothing to stop Tarboro on offense. That would have been a barnburner if not for those turnovers though. No team, even one as good year after year as the Dogs can win and lose the ball at critical moments.

Reactions: CrazyHeel
lol NOW Wallace is calling timouts

58-44 with 4 seconds left

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT