ADVERTISEMENT

Hertford County at Wallace-Rose Hill

Good win up next Hertford Bears. Should be a great game Dogs by 14+ points
Not so fast my friend!!!. Tarboro handled them. But Goobs eagles only beat them by a point. I know I'd hate to have to play them in round 2. If y'all get up a couple scores early, they might fold like they did against Tarboro. If it's a shoot out, get ready for one hellva football game.

Reactions: WrhDog448
Not so fast my friend!!!. Tarboro handled them. But Goobs eagles only beat them by a point. I know I'd hate to have to play them in round 2. If y'all get up a couple scores early, they might fold like they did against Tarboro. If it's a shoot out, get ready for one hellva football game.
Wallace shouldn't have a problem, may not be a blowout but Wrh probably won't struggle.

This Hertford team's gonna score. I think unless we're really sloppy (penalties & turnovers) that we'll be okay here. Probably gonna take 30 pts or so to win imo.
Agreed! I expect them to put up points, the problem is, I don’t see them having no answer for you guys!

Reactions: O&B Attack
They have no defense so it’ll be hard for them. If they get out front a couple of scores though…
Sounds like every other team from the Northeastern part of the state. The coaches have no idea how to get a defense and spend all of their time trying to set offensive records.

Reactions: O&B Attack
Hertford can put up a lot of points for sure. Idk if they can slow down Wallace Rose Hill though. The QB for Hertford is the real deal. If he gets out of the pocket he is very fast
Very accurate post. I’ll add to it just some. If the qb Kaveon Rodgers gets out the pocket and gets going the dogs defensive guys won’t be able to take him down, he’ll drag them down the field. This isn’t the shut em down defense that the wrh program is known for. Dogs by a couple tds regardless

Very accurate post. I’ll add to it just some. If the qb Kaveon Rodgers gets out the pocket and gets going the dogs defensive guys won’t be able to take him down, he’ll drag them down the field. This isn’t the shut em down defense that the wrh program is known for. Dogs by a couple tds regardless
Yeah he's an athlete for sure. Tarboro did a good job this year making him a pocket passer instead of being mobile.

Sleep on the d if u want too

Reactions: daagoob
Sleep on the d if u want too
Not sleeping BlackBulldog I’m just posting facts. You know this years defense isn’t as good as the previous teams. Don’t you lose sleep over it because your dogs should still win by a couple tds. Relax and stop being so sensitive.

Looks like it's gonna be one of those no defense games

shoot out where the person with the most stops wins

Reactions: daagoob
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT