ADVERTISEMENT

Hertford County at Wallace-Rose Hill

Turnovers was the reason Tarboro cruised against Hertford. The Bears committed 4 turnovers and they had nothing to stop Tarboro on offense. That would have been a barnburner if not for those turnovers though. No team, even one as good year after year as the Dogs can win and lose the ball at critical moments.
Cam went off that game. 6 yards here, 20 there. It sounded like it was Emmit Smith in Dallas' glory years.

I’ll gladly eat my crow, again, I knew Hertfords offense was good, just didn’t think they’d get any stops. Congrats to the bears

I’m back here again, just wanted to say, us Tarboro fans tell the truth when we say a team is good. Hertford County’s offense is the real deal and they can hang with anyone in the east, maybe other than Clinton.

I'm honestly not surprised Hertford won this one. Had a gut feeling all week they may pull the upset. I wouldn't be shocked if they beat Nash central.
I wouldn't be surprised if they won the East. That old saying that defense wins championships might change to offence wins championships with that QB and receivers they got.

I wouldn't be surprised if they won the East. That old saying that defense wins championships might change to offence wins championships with that QB and receivers they got.
Not taking away from Hertford’s offensive explosion last night but that Wallace defense was extremely “overrated” by they fanbase. I definitely spit my drink out when I read about the “special defensive package” they were working on to beat us.

And if I’m a Wallace fan I wouldn’t feel bad I’m willing to bet a lot of guys they started on defense were probably sophomores and juniors they will be better next season.

@daagoob all week we heard about a improved defense. In your opinion was it? Or just a really special night for Rogers. Seems like the same defense from August which I felt like would be their downfall.
The defense for Wrh didn’t look good at all. Kaveon Rodgers had a field day standing in the pocket throwing passes to wide open receivers. I cant even remember him really being pressured but a couple of times and then he just threw the ball away. They did take a big loss early on losing #77 so I don’t know how much difference that made. I saw it posted up here that one player couldn’t beat the Dogs. I’d be curious to hear what those posters would have to say now. The qb Rodgers was by far the best player on that field last night and he was sure fun to watch. For as bad as the HC defense has been all season they sure came to play last night forcing a couple of big turnovers and just overall playing solid. They represented our conference well last night shocking eastern Nc hsfb fans.

I still go eat eat with ya Goob but Im NOT going to buy no Cherry Coke. Got to draw the line somewhere 😁
John bought me a cherry coke and even payed half my admission into the game. All joking aside I was surprised about the outcome but I wasn’t shocked. The thing that shocked me the most was how the Wrh defense looked. The team I saw play last night was nowhere near as good as the Wrh teams I’ve seen in previous years. You have to remember that Edenton Holmes who finished 3rd in our conference had Hertford County on the ropes about 3 weeks ago and almost beat them in Ahoskie. They ended up losing by 4 points in a back and forth game.

Reactions: curtiscummings1
Make no mistake, If Clinton turns the ball over three times, the Bears will definitely be in the game.
Hertford County was aggressively trying to strip the ball last from the wrh rb’s. We were in the stand’s talking about that. These kids from Ahoskie came to play last night and with the exception of a few minutes in the third quarter it was all Hertford County. I think the game against Nash Central is going to be awesome.

Make no mistake, If Clinton turns the ball over three times, the Bears will definitely be in the game.
Ok but like I said we heard all week about not sleeping on Wallace new improved defense and they gave up 58 just like they did week 2……just saying maybe just maybe Wallace fans were delusional about they defense. I’m sorry it clearly was a issue.

Reactions: curtiscummings1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT