ADVERTISEMENT

Hertford County at Wallace-Rose Hill

You could get a lot more than shine around that place too lol
Mrs Annie Ruth back behind that ol counter, pickled anything on it, grandpa said you’d be amazed who visited that little store. He jokingly said he had met presidents there 😎 Go Dogs!

Reactions: dogs79
I’ll go ahead and let all my WRH buddies know that win or lose tonight if my cousin in Arkansas advances this weekend I’ll be in Arkansas next weekend to see him play in their playoffs in his senior season. I can’t imagine us being in WRH next week in the playoffs and me not being there. Most difficult decision I’ve ever had to make in high school ball. But I love my family and it’s where I’ll want to be! So next week if we do advance past Nash Central you’ll know I didn’t wimp out!! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: olddog77 and dogs79
I’ll go ahead and let all my WRH buddies know that win or lose tonight if my cousin in Arkansas advances this weekend I’ll be in Arkansas next weekend to see him play in their playoffs in his senior season. I can’t imagine us being in WRH next week in the playoffs and me not being there. Most difficult decision I’ve ever had to make in high school ball. But I love my family and it’s where I’ll want to be! So next week if we do advance past Nash Central you’ll know I didn’t wimp out!! 🤣🤣🤣
Go 🦅

You can always watch our game when you get back on nfhs, if it materializes. We both have tough games tonight. As for your tough decision, you doing the right thing. Blood is thicker than water!

Wallace knocking on the door. Once they settle down they’ll be fine.

Reactions: daagoob
Hertford responds with one of the more impressive kick off returns for a td you’ll ever see. They have some athletes. Woah. Air just left the stadium.

42-16

Reactions: curtiscummings1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT