ADVERTISEMENT

Hertford County at Wallace-Rose Hill

Nah Im not trying to jinx anyone. I think Hertford County’s inability to play good defense will be their downfall. They really do have a good offense but I don’t see that being enough unless the Dogs beat their own selves with dumb mistakes. I think a 2 td win is about right.

Nah Im not trying to jinx anyone. I think Hertford County’s inability to play good defense will be their downfall. They really do have a good offense but I don’t see that being enough unless the Dogs beat their own selves with dumb mistakes. I think a 2 td win is about right.
Serious question, why the 2 td spread, when the 🦅 score was closer?

Serious question, why the 2 td spread, when the 🦅 score was closer?
That’s a great question and Im glad you asked. For the last decade Northeastern has been top dog up here knocking off pretty much all the area teams on a yearly basis. We have played in 3 state championships since 2010 and Coach Moore has amassed a very impressive record. We have a bullseye on our backs and we get every teams best shot. Teams like Holmes,Currituck,and Hertford County always lay it all out when we play. Holmes has beaten us a couple times in big games and one of those was in the playoffs. I don’t understand why but Northeastern has always played great on the road but at home seems to just do enough to win. I think coach and I have talked about this before and it is a known fact that we seem to play down to our opponents. Our kids will get way up on teams and then try to just coast to a win. I just don’t think we have that killer instinct

If I was a betting man, dagoob wants WRH to lose... We are still going to feed and show him good ol hospitality. Nothing like playoff time! GO DOGS!!!
I’m not sure if there are any takers but I will entertain some cheap $20 bets at the game. I will take Hertford County and 12 points, that’s more than fair and it’s just friendly bets where nobody will get hurt. I am in a tough spot because on one hand I want Hertford County to win because they are from our conference, but on the other hand I want Wrh to win because I’d like to see them get a rematch against Clinton possibly. At the game I will be pulling for Hertford County amongst people I consider friends. I will be arriving early so I can get a feel for the area and check out some stuff around town. I am going to take the day off

If I was a betting man, dagoob wants WRH to lose... We are still going to feed and show him good ol hospitality. Nothing like playoff time! GO DOGS!!!
Goob is deep down begging for WRH to lose and wants to be able to post “I told ya so”. The problem with that it he contradicts himself with every post beforehand with vague comments…” I got WRH by 2 tds but won’t be surprised if Hertford pulls off the upset” type stuff. Either way he gets the boast about being right. I will give him credit though because he sure can stir the pot! 😂

I’m not sure if there are any takers but I will entertain some cheap $20 bets at the game. I will take Hertford County and 12 points, that’s more than fair and it’s just friendly bets where nobody will get hurt. I am in a tough spot because on one hand I want Hertford County to win because they are from our conference, but on the other hand I want Wrh to win because I’d like to see them get a rematch against Clinton possibly. At the game I will be pulling for Hertford County amongst people I consider friends. I will be arriving early so I can get a feel for the area and check out some stuff around town. I am going to take the day off
Don’t come too early because there’s not much in this town to see 👀

Goob is deep down begging for WRH to lose and wants to be able to post “I told ya so”. The problem with that it he contradicts himself with every post beforehand with vague comments…” I got WRH by 2 tds but won’t be surprised if Hertford pulls off the upset” type stuff. Either way he gets the boast about being right. I will give him credit though because he sure can stir the pot! 😂
Called it!!

Reactions: daagoob
I appreciate your cake order. My decorator hooked you up 🍖

Magnolia is the heart and soul of Duplin County. Just one man’s opinion. 😎 They had a little biscuit place near a church when I was growing up that would make Jesus weep from happiness.
Ol George, called it the hot dog and hamburger place, best westwater country ham biscuit I’ve ever tasted!

My wife thought of opening up her own restaurant here in Sparta, but I refused because I wanted the mole-rat stew, beaver beef sticks, and skunk (not real skunk but the gas you pass afterwards will make you think a skunk is near) sausages for myself. She is my gal. Since she retired from the local logging place, she has had more time to cook but she also has more time to think. I could lose her, I don’t want too. Damn she looks good in steel toe boots and a hard hat. Whoo!!!

Last edited:
I predict a game that goes back and forth the first half. If the team with the lead, receives the second half kickoff and scores that could make the difference in the game, especially if WRH is in that position to put that game pressure on the Bears. This could put HC in a position to go for it on 4th downs on their side of the field. If WRH can hold them, and get the ball with a short field, they could really open a lead half way through the 4th quarter and cruise. If HC county can make it a shoot out, it's gonna be a barn burner. If WRH jumps out early, HC will fold like a cheap chair. May even start fighting among themselves.

Reactions: O&B Attack
And the Magnolia Gym... played many games of Basketball in that place. Lol
Most definitely! Matter of fact I lost my class ring in that joint playing basketball one night. I didn’t have that thing a month and my parents were pissed when I broke the news lol

Reactions: sam
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT