ADVERTISEMENT

Heritage @ Hoggard

portcity FB

Nov 8, 2004
Two of the best teams in the state meet Friday night. Both teams have been ranked in the top 10 most of the season. There will be a lot of talent on the field. Should be a very close well played game. The difference could be who turns it over more.

With or without Person, Hoggard is just too talented and too disciplined for Heritage. I was at the Heritage-Gibbons game and was not impressed with either teams OL. Hoggard will make a living in the back field and use their D1 corner to lock up Heritage's top receiver.

I believe you'll see a similar outcome as the Wake-Heritage game.
I'll go with 42-17 Hog.

I will go with Hoggard as it seems they are a complete team. Tough area to schedule tough ooc opponents if they aren’t local. I travel the coastline and it’s just a haul.

With or without Person, Hoggard is just too talented and too disciplined for Heritage. I was at the Heritage-Gibbons game and was not impressed with either teams OL. Hoggard will make a living in the back field and use their D1 corner to lock up Heritage's top receiver.

I believe you'll see a similar outcome as the Wake-Heritage game.
I'll go with 42-17 Hog.
Wow you really think a lot of Hoggard! One of my employees son plays for CF in Myrtle Beach and he said they are very good but he believes the key is getting the qb to move his feet so he can't just sit there and make their d play in space and not a phone booth.

Wow you really think a lot of Hoggard! One of my employees son plays for CF in Myrtle Beach and he said they are very good but he believes the key is getting the qb to move his feet so he can't just sit there and make their d play in space and not a phone booth.
Jones loves rolling out and throwing it. He is just effective throwing on the run. He can also run well, if he gets flushed he will take off.

Jones loves rolling out and throwing it. He is just effective throwing on the run. He can also run well, if he gets flushed he will take off.
he is an athlete but last year sc knocked his block off a couple of times by making him move his feet. He is the best dual threat left i will give him that. I think he is better than the Heritage QB. Just watched heritage and their oline better block better than the game i watched because Person was getting dog piled at the LOS.

I do think a lot of Hoggard. Hoggard is one of the most disciplined teams in the State year in and year out. They will be too much for Heritage to handle honestly. Heritage runs a lot of RPO and staying disciplined on D is where Hoggard will prevail. Heritage has a D lineman and linebacker that plays well on that side of the ball but won't be enough to stop Hoggard's O. Couple that with a 2 1/2-3hr drive and cold weather it's just too much for Heritage. We will see, either way, Go Scots!!

Common opp
Holly Springs- Her won 52-7, Hog won 48-7
PS- Her won 34-13, Hog won 38-14
QBs have similar numbers as well.
Her- 167-244 for 2569 yards 68% with 26 TD and 7 INT 126.6 QBR
Hog- 145-214 for 2295 yards 68% with 35 TD and 4 INT 135 QBR

Hoggard better worry about Heritage and for anyone thinking the Scots are dead keep believing that!
You are correct. There is zero chance the SC is being mentioned at all over on Shipyard. Hoggard will have their hands full with a very good Heritage team.

Play it safe boys to save face, I'm not scared to throw it out there Hoggard is on another level. I know Heritage is a solid team but.....they will have to play a perfect mistake free game to beat Hoggard. I think after this week people will realize the difference.

Reactions: portcity FB
Play it safe boys to save face, I'm not scared to throw it out there Hoggard is on another level. I know Heritage is a solid team but.....they will have to play a perfect mistake free game to beat Hoggard. I think after this week people will realize the difference.
Hoggard hasn't been punched in the mouth i believe they will get punched friday. Let's see how they respond. You beat them by having great trench play not slinging hash all over the field.

Hoggard seems to be getting better every week as people continue to doubt them. A lot of good solid players on both sides of the ball for the Vikings and with Heritage playing some kids both ways .... This will wear on them throughout the game. Hoggard will win and win easily over Heritage. Vikings by 14 - 17 points.

Reactions: portcity FB
all this makes for an interesting game
hope to be hosting one of u 2 next week at
PATE....Hoggard not the easiest to prepare for and all those dif alignments.
Still leaning toward the home team

Congrats to Hoggard for beating a very good Heritage team. Hoggards pass rush was just too much for the Heritage offense. The rush kept them off balance most of the night. Heritage defense played very good. They have some great looking kids. Heritage had three turnovers but Hoggard had a lot to do with all three. Now on to SC, hope we can hold them under 60. Congratulations to Heritage on a great season.

Congrats to Hoggard for beating a very good Heritage team. Hoggards pass rush was just too much for the Heritage offense. The rush kept them off balance most of the night. Heritage defense played very good. They have some great looking kids. Heritage had three turnovers but Hoggard had a lot to do with all three. Now on to SC, hope we can hold them under 60. Congratulations to Heritage on a great season.
Congrats on your win and i would like to be the first to welcome ya to Pate next Friday...........

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT