ADVERTISEMENT

Hendersonville (M6) vs. Mountain Heritage (WH) Regional Round

Yes that was him 97. His boy and 2 other players were there. I liked him. He went to McDowell as a kid he said. Big man and his boy was a big boy

Reactions: 97Cougar
Yes that was him 97. His boy and 2 other players were there. I liked him. He went to McDowell as a kid he said. Big man and his boy was a big boy
Yes he’s been playing great this year. Should be getting some offers he is definitely a college level player. My son is #43. Olb 2 year starter. Great group of kids I’m really gonna miss this.

Reactions: owen98
I bet. I hope my son loves the game and wants to play. I won’t make him play but I’ll strongly encourage it and give all the opportunities he needs

Not that looking ahead is advisable, but the winner of this game will represent the West and more than likely face the mighty Rams of Reidsville in the ship. Talk about the upset of a century if us Mountain folk were to pull that one off...

It means a lot but in the sense I made the statement

it doesn't as much as it usually would if KM Burns had advanced further as well.
Two things here.
1. So you are the authority on/about HS football?
2. Using your logic then, Heritage or Hendersonville shouldn't even be playing tomorrow night because Mitchell beat the Cougars and Mitchell is eliminated and Hendersonville barley beat Pisgah by the same point margin that they beat Shelby and both of them are gone, correct?

Good luck Mtn Heritage. I’m dead if my wife sees this 😄
I don't have a problem pulling for Mtn Heritage in this game especially since Mitchell beat them this year lol.
But since my families business was there for 50 years the good folks of Yancey county put a roof over my head plus my wife was a MH grad.
Should be a good game.

Put the pipe down, you've obviously lost touch with reality.
The Bearcats have more than proven that they are the premiere team this Friday night. They started out a little sluggish but after their loss to little ole Franklin, they went to a scorched earth mode and I do not expect the Cougars to be able to overcome them.
They have more than proven themselves against both a very effective ground and pound game by giving Pisgah their only regular season loss and have proven they can stop speed and any air attack last week by sending the reigning 2a champs home brokenhearted. A task that the Cougars would come very short in as would and did many teams. The Cougars just won't be able to match-up well with the Bearcats.
The Cougars and JR most often use a 50/50 mix in their offensive attack, but you can expect with great confidence that Hendo will force him to become a one dimensional team before the end of the 3'rd quarter.
In this contest, the Mountain 6 will prove to be a more superior conference than the Western Highlands.
Go ahead and write this down in pen, Hendersonville by 12.

lol. "Getting the ball 5 or 6 times" was just too much, had to come up with something.
You won’t get the ball over 3 times per half against heritage

Quote from today's ACT,
"Murphy coach David Gentry, a former Edneyville High coach and standout, and Swain coach Boyce Dietz would always say their toughest game on the way to the state championship was with Hendersonville."

Good luck to both teams, hoping for an injury free game tonight and expecting a lot of excitement. Not sure anything more can be said about this one till after 7:30 tonight so I'm checking out till later. Will definitely be at at Deitz field again this week to see this one. Safe travels to all, catch ya on the flip side.

Didn't handle it good 1st meeting 40 points lol
You sound like a hater smh. We don't know what goes on during the course of a game. All we do is sit on the boards and talk. None of us know. It's apparent that you don't because they had a couple td passes in the last game. Great scheme and timing by them but you don't know much about either team or the last game...you just talk lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT