ADVERTISEMENT

Hayesville vs CTK

smcdom123

Jun 29, 2018
Could be a tough game looking at the roster looks like CTK has 65 kids! I don’t think pisgah even had that many! Anyone got anything on them plan on going Friday night!

Unless hayesville has alot of injuries it will be a blow out.

I don’t think I will be able to make it to the Andrews/Thomasville game Friday due to late appointment so if I have time I might be able to make this game. If I wear my Wildcat gear will anyone throw rocks at me Lol

Reactions: smcdom123
Unless hayesville has alot of injuries it will be a blow out.
I hope #20 is fully healthy! He has had about 2 carries since going out of the swain game! Although has seen action at receiver.

They don’t have 65, not close. Starting qb out for year. Freshman qb and linebacker QBs as well.

I don’t think I will be able to make it to the Andrews/Thomasville game Friday due to late appointment so if I have time I might be able to make this game. If I wear my Wildcat gear will anyone throw rocks at me Lol
I think you are good and fan’s always welcome!

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
Pull for the SMC and all is good.

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT