ADVERTISEMENT

Havlock now who has the best Defence you have seen.??????

chslittlecharger

Nov 27, 2003
You got to see it
this afternoon. Some of those hits made me hurt...

This post was edited on 12/13 10:08 PM by chslittlecharger

Yes!!!! The Chargers were violent out there. The D as a unit was impressive, but there were some hits by Malik Hopper and Feaster that got me out of my seat. Hopper had bad intentions out there.

Dude I could have watched those boys lay the smack down for hours.

We tried to tell them............... We haven't played anybody........2a teams.....That high powered offense would score 40.............HAHAHAHA............The only credit i will give. Is to their qb for being elusive. Or it would have been worse.
Crest 24
refs 3
Havelock powerful offense 0

uzi.r191677.gif

After a couple of those hits he was running for his life.

GATA 88 posted on 11/7/2014...
Been keeping up with this thread and didn't post earlier because I didn't want to get caught up in the smack pissing match as I have no dog in the fight. Haven't gotten the chance to see Crest play this year but saw Shelby play at ACR. I figured Shelby would give Crest all they wanted. Again not talking smack just football... Not sure what happened in the Shelby/SP game?? maybe it was just one of those nights when the better team just didn't play to their potential??? The Shelby team I saw was big, fast, and had multiple players that would knock your &%$# in the dirt! Played a 2014 scheme with a 1985 smash mouth mentality! The smack talk will be how Crest almost lost to lil ole Shelby but truth is if the jimmy's and joe's show up in the playoffs and play like they can play Cleveland county could be hoisting the 2A and 3A trophies in December. Good luck to both quality programs!

Congrats to both teams! Way to represent the West!

Originally posted by chslittlecharger:
You got to see it this afternoon. Some of those hits made me hurt...

This post was edited on 12/13 10:08 PM by chslittlecharger
It's defense you moron, not defence! Crest education at it's finest right here..
roll.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT