ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock vs west craven

Havelock got off to a slow start. Covid protocol's take a toll on a team not being able to practice. We never really got a good start to the season because of it. Still have kids out. Will it ever end? Frasier threw a nice pass on that long pass play. Hit the receiver in stride. I was wondering where you were. I've noticed not much chatter on preps the last few weeks. I guess it was because of the covid break. Havelock has a good team. It's tough to play well after wishing nearly 2 weeks. Gotta respect that.

Yeah Maury looking real good definitely say they up there with chambers(Vance) and hough

new bern holding their own tho but them Maury boys is big look like college players out there lol I just got over Covid that’s why been 3 weeks now I’m just building my strength back
I'm glad you are doing better. I figured something was up. I been looking for your post.

I haven't had it I don't think. My wife and daughter have. I sat with my wife on the couch and took her to New Bern for that BAM iv but I never got it.

Reactions: ItsJustWords252
Been a good game. Havelock will be much better next week. I thought it was a good game for us. Maybe we can build from this some. Been tough going.

Reactions: ItsJustWords252
We do but we need more depth. I heard a familiar name tonight. Ledell George. Is that a Jr or a Ledell George the 3rd? I well remember the one that played at State.
Not sure I only know a couple George’s only cause my mom use to be married to one bout 20 years ago lol

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
Oh so you pulling for Havelock?? I'm feeling no love! 🤣
Always have love for you brother! I have to pull for another team because whenever I pull for nine I get so much criticism for it.. lol. But hey we are horrible and might win 2 games some have said. I guess we have exceeded those expectations because we have won three so far. We are tve worst 3-0 team in the state. It was said no athletes, no offensive line, horrible coaching. I mean hell this coming from someone who roots for a team we beat 42-7. Running clock halfway into 3rd qt. But hey it is what it is. I just pray JH Rose don’t hang 80 on us. No way we can play with them I was told. Eagles will be good to go. I watched the game on NFHS 2Ateams will have a serious problem dealing with them. That’s a physical bunch y’all got with some real good size.

Always have love for you brother! I have to pull for another team because whenever I pull for nine I get so much criticism for it.. lol. But hey we are horrible and might win 2 games some have said. I guess we have exceeded those expectations because we have won three so far. We are tve worst 3-0 team in the state. It was said no athletes, no offensive line, horrible coaching. I mean hell this coming from someone who roots for a team we beat 42-7. Running clock halfway into 3rd qt. But hey it is what it is. I just pray JH Rose don’t hang 80 on us. No way we can play with them I was told. Eagles will be good to go. I watched the game on NFHS 2Ateams will have a serious problem dealing with them. That’s a physical bunch y’all got with some real good size.
I'll have to try and make one of your games. I miss playing Jacksonville. We had some good games.

Otis that is oldest son of THE Ledel George. Sat with Ledel a couple times last year and I think his son didn’t start playing until HS. Next to Jesse Campbell was the best athlete in Craven Co. Could’ve played BB at State too. He could stroke the rock

Reactions: Otis4411 and UNC91
Otis that is oldest son of THE Ledel George. Sat with Ledel a couple times last year and I think his son didn’t start playing until HS. Next to Jesse Campbell was the best athlete in Craven Co. Could’ve played BB at State too. He could stroke the rock
Yea Ledel was a top athlete. Speaking of Basketball Jesse Campbell played in the state championship game his senior year in the "new" Dean Dome. He was a great basketball player as well. I think most of the top athlete's can excel at most sports. I enjoy hearing the names on the loudspeaker at Havelock. You always hear those names that have been around Havelock football since the 70's. Tradition!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT