ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock vs West Craven (21-28 final)

Adults whining on Facebook about a team celebrating after a flood to their community? I'm a football fan and will post about Craven County football when I please. Our fans aren't on social media calling for the other QB to get hurt. Thanks for your concern.

lol I hear u man like I said I was upset people say things when there mad but like I said it's a Riveral game how about let's talk about the year new Bern fans beat the crap outta some West Craven players and families after the game and u on my post talking about adults being mad over them celebrating lmao just stfu

Atleast they didn't go putting there kids and parents in the er because they got their a$$ kicked on the field and I didn't come to your post talking bad about your fans did I ?

I may have to go watch that rematch if it happens and the Bears aren't playing. FYI we are 4-0 in conference 252. Sounds like that one could have gone either way.

I may have to go watch that rematch if it happens and the Bears aren't playing. FYI we are 4-0 in conference 252. Sounds like that one could have gone either way.

It was a good game West Craven wanted it more and that's good I'm pulling for y'all guys in 4a good luck in the playoffs I love Craven county football

It was a good game West Craven wanted it more and that's good I'm pulling for y'all guys in 4a good luck in the playoffs I love Craven county football
Thanks 252. The Bears are getting better every week and playing with a lot of confidence. The D has really played well the last 4 games. If they keep improving they will make some noise come playoff time. Their losses were to some damn good teams as you know.

Reactions: ItsJustWords252
Thanks 252. The Bears are getting better every week and playing with a lot of confidence. The D has really played well the last 4 games. If they keep improving they will make some noise come playoff time. Their losses were to some damn good teams as you know.

Y'all were never bad y'all killed your selfs with turn overs y'all defense is actually one of the better defenses I've seen also they just be on the field a lot I can see y'all going far in the playoffs and if the offense can keep getting better who knows what could happen

I just want another shot at crest TBH idc if it's havelock or West Craven who plays them either way I'll support which ever team makes states as long as it's Craven county but I really want crest they talk so much during their win I'm sure whatever team comes out the east during these 3a playoffs is gonna completely blow out the west team by atleast a 3-4 td margin

No lie I'm not giving y'all a chance because y'all turn over the ball to much Im gonna predict West Craven to beat Jacksonville 35-14
Fair enough! Guess we will have to wait till we get on field and find out. I respect what your saying. I don't see us having a chance either.

I just want another shot at crest TBH idc if it's havelock or West Craven who plays them either way I'll support which ever team makes states as long as it's Craven county but I really want crest they talk so much during their win I'm sure whatever team comes out the east during these 3a playoffs is gonna completely blow out the west team by atleast a 3-4 td margin

after spending a few minutes trying to translate wth you were trying to say.....probably wont get a shot at Crest this year, the trend and pace they are at, they will be gone in the 2nd round. The west is down this year so maybe they can make a run. Ill say the east is better just this season, but i dont think 4 TDs better. Somebody will step up and claim the west and be a tough out.....till then, try searching for spell check and when the red squiggly line pops up on your stolen computer, that means there is a grammatical error and it will suggest how to fix it.

after spending a few minutes trying to translate wth you were trying to say.....probably wont get a shot at Crest this year, the trend and pace they are at, they will be gone in the 2nd round. The west is down this year so maybe they can make a run. Ill say the east is better just this season, but i dont think 4 TDs better. Somebody will step up and claim the west and be a tough out.....till then, try searching for spell check and when the red squiggly line pops up on your stolen computer, that means there is a grammatical error and it will suggest how to fix it.

Lmao

I don't even have a pc nor do I need to steal one. The job I'm working at, I make more than enough to buy anything I want. I reread what I wrote and it was messed up but I was too tired to go back and fix it.

But anyways Havelock will be fine they may drop to 4th or 5th in 3a after losing to me the best team in 3a so it won't drop them much at all. So I think Havelock will either be a 2nd or 3rd seed in 3a east will probably have home field up until the 3rd round

I don't even have a pc nor do I need to steal one. The job I'm working at, I make more than enough to buy anything I want. I reread what I wrote and it was messed up but I was too tired to go back and fix it.
Don't be a lifer at McDonalds.....they will tell you things will get better but you will always have PC issues working the drive thru.

Talk about a game if these two have to meet up again in the playoffs. It sure looks like they are on a collision course to see each other again. Should go down as another classic.

Reactions: ItsJustWords252
Talk about a game if these two have to meet up again in the playoffs. It sure looks like they are on a collision course to see each other again. Should go down as another classic.

Can't wait but I really think this is West Craven year Havelock is good but West Craven is playing for something bigger I don't think they will let anyone come in the way of stopping that

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT