ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock vs West Craven (21-28 final)

ItsJustWords252

Sep 10, 2013
Charlotte
Havelock and West Craven will be finishing the game on Monday

West Craven up 7-0 will be receiving the ball starting second half

Will update game if I'm not busy

Lol not really the running back that's a sophomore could start at just about any school in nc also he's not on varasity for no reason but as far as the game I still think it's a toss up

Nah. Sharpe is obviously better than you think and was one of the leaders of the team. Going to have to start throwing the ball if they won't to go deep in the playoffs.

Agree you can't lose a kid like that and think that all is going to be the same. Not at the high school level. I guess we will see.

I hear u we gonna let this sophomore surprise you just like sharpe did when he was a sophomore Good to see both teams came together a few mins ago to pray for everything that West Craven been going through and the safety of the players during the game good luck West Craven

Nah. Sharpe is obviously better than you think and was one of the leaders of the team. Going to have to start throwing the ball if they won't to go deep in the playoffs.

And where in my quote did I say sharpe wasn't good I thought sharpe was actually under rated since no one listed him as a top back when talking about them on other forums but anyways Hutchinson is good and will be great havelock isn't a one man team they will be fine plus they have one of the best defenses in the state so does West Craven

And where in my quote did I say sharpe wasn't good I thought sharpe was actually under rated since no one listed him as a top back when talking about them on other forums but anyways Hutchinson is good and will be great havelock isn't a one man team they will be fine plus they have one of the best defenses in the state so does West Craven

Eagles giving the game away here in the 3rd. Two turnovers already.

Reactions: ItsJustWords252
Havelock 14-7 3:07 left in the 3rd West Craven killing their selves on special team right now don't wanna keep turning the ball over to havelock

I said it all year if havelock didn't have their pass defense ready they we're gonna be in trouble vs West Craven let's see what the offense can do

End of 3rd both defenses having trouble stopping the pass across the middle havelock will start 4th with 1st down on West Craven 1 yard line

West Craven with a huge win against Havelock tonight, 28-21. Eagles beat the Rams for the first time since 2008 and snap Havelock's 34-game conference winning streak. 3A East playoffs will most likely go through Vanceboro.

West will run the clock out and win the game 28-21 gg West Craven havelock better work on that pass defense im sure it will be West Craven and havelock again in the playoffs deciding who goes to state havelock couldn't get a stop when they needed it West Craven converted 2 4th downs on a drive to tie the game then defense came up big with the turn over congratulations see u again

Havelock Touchdown Facebook page crying about West Craven celebrating. Sheesh, their community has suffered immensely these last few weeks, let them celebrate. Adults crying over football.

Reactions: ItsJustWords252
The last time I saw talent like that around here like that he played for the Rams and they called him Pharoh Cooper. Congrats West Craven looking forward to the game Friday night against my beloved Cards. Hopefully now that we are back to full strength with Mr Boone back at QB all our RB healthy should be a good one. Although everyone will not give us a chance.

Havelock Touchdown Facebook page crying about West Craven celebrating. Sheesh, their community has suffered immensely these last few weeks, let them celebrate. Adults crying over football.

It's a rivalry game their upset people not allowed to get upset anymore just like I was upset during the first half of the game and got over it I'm sure we will see West Craven again during the playoffs you worry about y'all team and congrats on being 3-0 in conference play but worry about your bears I don't come to your post trash talking your fans when y'all get blown out

The last time I saw talent like that around here like that he played for the Rams and they called him Pharoh Cooper. Congrats West Craven looking forward to the game Friday night against my beloved Cards. Hopefully now that we are back to full strength with Mr Boone back at QB all our RB healthy should be a good one. Although everyone will not give us a chance.

No lie I'm not giving y'all a chance because y'all turn over the ball to much Im gonna predict West Craven to beat Jacksonville 35-14

It's a rivalry game their upset people not allowed to get upset anymore just like I was upset during the first half of the game and got over it I'm sure we will see West Craven again during the playoffs you worry about y'all team and congrats on being 3-0 in conference play but worry about your bears I don't come to your post trash talking your fans when y'all get blown out

Adults whining on Facebook about a team celebrating after a flood to their community? I'm a football fan and will post about Craven County football when I please. Our fans aren't on social media calling for the other QB to get hurt. Thanks for your concern.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT