ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock vs Southern Durham

ItsJustWords252

Sep 10, 2013
Charlotte
Haven’t watch southern Durham much but they have good size but I don’t see this game being much different than last year plus havelock will be steaming from the lost they took to nb so I’m gonna say havelock 42 southern Durham 7

Last edited:
Reactions: UNC_91
Southern Durham up 22-6 right now with a scoop and score on a strip sack 3 mins left in first half havelock will receive ball second half see if we can score before half shocking to say the least

Havelock stops them gets two first downs and fumbles again we gonna lose this game if they don’t hold on to the freaking ball

Make sure you come to every havelock post you and your gf shutdown 😘 cause we both know crest ain’t doing 💩 come playoffs
Shut down is a KM fan not crest.
And I didn’t know Hillside beat SD 47-8 until now. I really never paid SD any attention until this game. How did they beat Havelock? All jokes aside.

Last edited:
Make sure you come to every havelock post you and your gf shutdown 😘 cause we both know crest ain’t doing 💩 come playoffs
I’m going too. I love making you clown yourself. It’s easy. I type LMAO and you do the rest. You’re my puppet.

I pull the strings. You dance. You should have a mattress strapped to your back. That’s how easy you are.

Shut down is a KM fan not crest.
And I didn’t know Hillside beat SD 47-8 until now. I really never paid SD any attention until this game. How did they beat Havelock? All jokes aside.
They fumbled 3 times and sd scored all 3 times one being a scoop and score right before half to go up 22-6 then havelock scored made it 22-14 at halftime and then havelock came out and fumbled on the kickoff and sd recovered scored and then they fumbled the very next drive and sd scored again so they ate up the clock and havelock came back in 6 mins in the 4th and threw a pick on the last play of the game from the 12 yard line

Reactions: New3ra
I’m going too. I love making you clown yourself. It’s easy. I type LMAO and you do the rest. You’re my puppet.

I pull the strings. You dance. You should have a mattress strapped to your back. That’s how easy you are.

2015 is all I have to say last time crest been worth mentioning

I’m willing to bet havelock finishes with a better record still and makes it deeper in the playoffs than crest 🤡

• Haha
2015 is all I have to say last time crest been worth mentioning

I’m willing to bet havelock finishes with a better record still and makes it deeper in the playoffs than crest 🤡
I'm willing to bet the same thing because Havelock plays in the East bush league. The days of the Concord Grapes are over. I hope you keep making the state championship every year, at least The West will always win from now on since they got rid of 3A and 3AA division

• Haha
They fumbled 3 times and sd scored all 3 times one being a scoop and score right before half to go up 22-6 then havelock scored made it 22-14 at halftime and then havelock came out and fumbled on the kickoff and sd recovered scored and then they fumbled the very next drive and sd scored again so they ate up the clock and havelock came back in 6 mins in the 4th and threw a pick on the last play of the game from the 12 yard line
It’s happens, just gotta clean up the mistakes. Sounds like it would’ve been an easy win if not for the mistakes.

Reactions: ItsJustWords252
I'm willing to bet the same thing because Havelock plays in the East bush league. The days of the Concord Grapes are over. I hope you keep making the state championship every year, at least The West will always win from now on since they got rid of 3A and 3AA division
If crest was in our conference u would be lucky to finish 4th or 5th this year

• Haha
Havelockjustweak252,
Before you even say it, we already know. “If it would have been any other year Havelock would have won by 50 against SD” lol

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT