ADVERTISEMENT

Tarboro vs. Bye discussion thread (seriously)

HowerinJr

Jan 9, 2010
I’m looking at this Hobbton vs. Northampton game with a lot of interest. The Wildcats haven’t scored less than 34 points in any game this year. Northampton has a better record in spite of 2 forfeit losses, but they don’t put up Hobbton kinds of numbers. This things looks like a shootout.

Offensively, Hobbton has a good passing attack. They went deep a few times in that game.

Offensively, Hobbton has a good passing attack. They went deep a few times in that game.
And I think that would interest Tarboro supporters. We know that Tarboro defensively wants to completely stuff your run game. You can gain passing yards on the Vikings if you can keep the QB moving around and upright.

I don't think there would be any contest there. Your boys would be in the backfield before the QB had a chance to look down field.

I kind of feel bad for you fellas. You get one or two good out of conference games each year, then have little hope of any challenge until the Eastern Final or Championship game.

I’m also looking where SW Egdecombe landed in the 2A playoffs feeling a bit envious. Seeing SW Onslow, East Duplin, Whiteville, Northeastern and Clinton or WRH on that potential road ahead looks like a lot of fun.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT