ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock vs eastern alamance

ItsJustWords252

Sep 10, 2013
Charlotte
Gonna go ahead and say havelock wins this game big eastern struggle to score against southern lee only 13-6 at half put up 20 in the 4th when game was already over

Havelock wins 42-7

Which means very little. Some teams are better second half teams. It matters very little when the points came in the game.

This post was edited on 11/21 10:44 PM by No.1RamsFan

Yeah, Eastern has no chance, no chance at all. I'm just surprised you didn't pick a score of 24-6 or 42-25.

Eastern alamance allows more then double the points havelock has and scored less than havelock

Havelock has not allowed anyone I mean anyone to score over 10 points on there starters other than new bern 25-21 game and I didn't remind you havelock ant fisher is back and ant is one of their leading tacklers from last year

But I'll say if eastern holds havelock to 35 then id say eastern gets held to 7

Northern just because they ran all over y'all team doesn't mean they are gonna do the same to havelock havelock defense is way better than northern guildfords and western Alamance don't worry eastern will find that out soon and seeing how eastern runs basically the same offense as havelock spread formation jet sweeps counter runs read options things havelock have practice against all season it will not be hard to slow down eastern at all seeing how they have a 80%-20% running team no one is gonna beat havelock just running the ball 40 times a game it does help limit there possessions but you will not win that way

Just watch eastern alamance vs northern on YouTube that was the worst tackling I have ever seen wtf

And northern had them beat and gave the game up and eastern alamance is weak against the pass

Your logic, 252, reminds me of the PonyDogs Logic, or of a six foot three tenth grader that recently got cut from the hardwood squad. As he forlornly walks down the dusty road returning to his trailer, he sees a group of twelve year old girls playing three on three. The Brute walks over to the girls , four of the six wearing their cute little WE LOVE SPLIT CONFERENCES tee shirts. Brute remarks in his most Brutish voice, " I'll play all yall by myself. " As he swats shot after shot onto the trailer roof, The Brute stands in the trailer park admiring his Brutish Strength, until some lads his own size show up, at which time he scampers to the Seven And Eleven Store, hoping he can bribe someone to purchase him a copy of Cosmopolitan Magazine.

I feel sorry for your experience gso as I never played basketball until I got older grew up playing football on dirt roads and in corn fields grew up in the country but yeah lmao like I said havelock is gonna show you why they are 3x champs this Friday and why eastern alamance record means abosolutely anything I mean we are talking about a team who beat western by one point and that same western alamance team got put out in the first round c'mon man havelock would kill your northern guildford team so would crest by 28 or more

Eastern Wayne I don't know much about southern guildford

But I don't see eastern alamance being that big of a challenge but It could be a good game but of they turn the ball over like they did yesterday against havelock get ready for baseltball season cause you will not beat havelock turning the ball over

Connor- JBB has nightmares of those numbers. He wants revenge, bad. Should be a good one.

This post was edited on 11/22 9:27 PM by NBBears20124ACHAMPS

I'm glad somebody knew what I was talking about. I'll be at the game with no real rooting interest. I think it should be a good one. I'm not sure EA can get enough stops but I'm not buying that they only score 7 or even 14 either.

I'll give them 17 at most

Dude if you lf you look at there offense it's all there qb and running back and there qb is no where near mike Hughes speed so I'm not worried about their read option or passing game but we will see havelock 42-17

And I already knew what u was talking about Connor I was at both games where eastern alamnce won but this isn't 2009 or 2010 so why being up old shit specially when eastern was better both of those years than they were this year ... Specially on defense

Dude if you lf you look at there offense it's all there
qb and running back and there qb is no where near mike Hughes speed so
I'm not worried about their read option or passing game

Keep on believing all of that. You continue to bad mouth the EA schedule. Other than NB who did Havelock play? Their schedule was extremely weak. The EA schedule was much tougher than the Havelock schedule. You boast when Havelock beats other teams badly and you made excuses when they lost.

This post was edited on 11/23 1:38 PM by No.1RamsFan

The Rams will be ready, look for a close game at halftime, then the Rams take over 42-21

E Alamance gives up lot of points, they have not face a team like us with the weapons like we have. We are a compete team we can can grind it out, or spread you out, and anytime we are a big play waiting to happen. E A is a solid team, I say top 3 in the state in 3a.

They played Washington who is in the 3rd round new bern who is on the th 3rd round west who was 9-1 before facing havelock Jacksonville who had only one lost before playing havelock west craven has had close games all year long and more head who put up 25 on eastern got killed either way I'm not arguing crap eastern alamance isn't as good as there record implies and I didn't make excuses when they lost to new Bern I just said they better be glad moe wasn't able to play and so is every team they play because they wouldn't be able to guard every receiver plus our running attack

Goodbye now done arguing the case we will see Friday if eastern is as good as there record implies I mean when you're undefeated and allow 300+ points when havelock only allows a little over 100 on the season we will see dude and havelock scores a little more than eastern a game and that's not playing starters the whole game

Any team who beats NG on the field should be recognized period. Havelock is awesome but don't sleep on EA. Especially having to travel.

You heard it here first. This will be the Rams last game this year if EA is not afraid.

252 isn't wrong they should easily have 3 losses. But they found a way to get it done to earn this home game and I thing they me destined to be here a reason and win this game like 35-32. All respect havelock and no one will be surprised if you win. Much respect if you make back to back trips and win both.

Originally posted by RamHard:
Are you serious man, we will beat them.

No disrespect RamHard, but your team is vulnerable to complacancy. Every one is afraid of you and that gives you a big edge which you have earned. IMHO, EA won't be afrakd and won't give up if things go bad for them early. You have experienced teams who give in to reputation. EA won't where SG might. Should you get by and Crest or SP await you, it is on.

GSO,

I don't know squat about SG, but I'm guessing Havelock has a row to hoe.

Haha Seadog! Can't believe your picking against one of your many favorite teams.... It's funny this is the Same song and dance I heard from you guys out west year after year. This will be the best team EA has seen all year. They can't and won't match havelocks speed. EA has average secondary and havelock will exploit it. They a have a great front seven but they are prone to give up points to good teams. Havelocks 1st team defense has given up about 60 points this year... JBB knows what he is doing. I'm sure he will have his team ready to roll! Speed will be the difference... EA looks slow.... Btw I wouldn't showin SG... I'm sure EA remembers ole eastern Wayne !!! Should be a great night of football

Go Bears

Setchamps,

You are correct. JBB definitely knows what he's doing, and Havelock does fly to the ball. They are a formidable team. My point is, in order to have a chance to beat them, the opposing team must not be intimidated. For all this talk about Havelock's weak schedule, which I believe to be untrue, they will have their hands full from here out.

Just as West Rowans reign ended after 3 years so shall Havelock. The stars have moved on and the East is back to their traditional ways.

There's a stampede heading to Raleigh the likes you have never seen.

Originally posted by ImaCrestFan:
Just as West Rowans reign ended after 3 years so shall Havelock. The stars have moved on and the East is back to their traditional ways.

There's a stampede heading to Raleigh the likes you have never seen.
roll.r191677.gif
Not this year jr.

Just have to say it absolutely makes my day to see that no one on this forum is giving EA a chance Friday.I believe the same things were said back in 09 and 10 and I think the Rams fans know what the results of both of those games were. Havelock is a phenomenal football team and will without a doubt provide a great and hard fought game.I think that Coach Kirby and his coaching staff will have the boys more than ready to go friday. Us folks in Mebane have always embraced that under dog label, and I would expect nothing different Friday. Havelock by no means at all "Intimidates" anyone wearing Green and Gold. This team has its eyes set on Raleigh and will have its chance to prove themselves Friday night. Looking forward to a great game!
"Once an Eagle Always an Eagle"

This post was edited on 11/24 5:20 PM by EAKid82

Being a Crest fan is being like a Minnesota viking fan always 2nd place lmao

This post was edited on 11/24 6:18 PM by RamHard

I'll take losing the championship. Any day over not even making the playoffs. By the way the Chargers have done this 20 plus years and counting. We enjoy the ride every year. For as long as it last.......GO CHARGERS

EA82---- I agree the games must be played one at a time. I think most Crest fans feel that way. In all honesty, anything less than a state title for Crest will be a disappointment. But that don't guarantee us a spot in the final gm against the eastern champs. We are a very good football team, especially defensively, but if we don't play well from here on we could lose out. I don't know a lot about eastern NC football, but other than New Bern it appears Havelock hasn't played a strong schedule. EA will be he best team Havelock has played since August. I wish you the best, but according to most of their fans you don't have a chance. Good luck......the Rams appear to be unbeatable.....and I'm not joking. I just hope we have the opportunity to play 'em......

This post was edited on 11/24 6:50 PM by Crest9496

Them Crest fans are praying for Havelock to lose, they know they cant beat us now. All season they brag about being the best team in the state, then the brackets came out, that's when reality hit them. They look over at the East bracket and saw the mighty ones, that's when they realize there dream died.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT