ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock 42Jacksonville 38

ItsJustWords252

Sep 10, 2013
Charlotte
Havelock wins conference against a tough jville team

Jville is the best team we have played all season no doubt that qb is the real deal for jville I really believe the refs messed up chances for both teams killing drives but after all said and done havelock is victorious I knew this would be a 1-7 pt game great game guys

Havelock wins conference against a tough jville team

Jville is the best team we have played all season no doubt that qb is the real deal for jville I really believe the refs messed up chances for both teams killing drives but after all said and done havelock is victorious I knew this would be a 1-7 pt game great game guys
congratulations rams.

Reactions: ItsJustWords252
What makes u think havelock doesn't want it ? Lol
Now if you were at the game and saw what everybody saw. The Rams won but some very questionable calls especially the obvious on the 4th and 10. Game would have been over. It could still happen just a little later if they both do what they have to do.

Now if you were at the game and saw what everybody saw. The Rams won but some very questionable calls especially the obvious on the 4th and 10. Game would have been over. It could still happen just a little later if they both do what they have to do.

I guess you didn't see the flag on that catch. There was a flag thrown for pass interference which was declined. So either way it was a first down.

You mean the one that was called when both got tangled up flag thrown then same situation and no flag? Like you said earlier the zebras were bad for both teams. Take nothing away from the kids at Havelock..they won.

Regardless of that call he caught the ball and the call was declined ? Lmao

Y'all were up 24-15 there is no excuses y'all had a chance to put the game away and so did havelock havelock had the ball inside jville 30 twice up 36-32 so I don't understand your logic lmao we will see u in the eastern finals if it comes out right

Y'all were up 24-15 there is no excuses y'all had a chance to put the game away and so did havelock havelock had the ball inside jville 30 twice up 36-32 so I don't understand your logic lmao we will see u in the eastern finals if it comes out right
Like I said bad calls cost both teams. Yes I hope we both get there. Boy oh boy what a ball game it will be. Good luck and stay healthy.

Reactions: ItsJustWords252
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT