ADVERTISEMENT

Had a guy bet me a steak dinner....already made reservations...

scottishLAW

Oct 26, 2003
Told me that the ole Raiders had the Scots number this year. My response was very simple. Not this year. These actual seniors were there varsity/ jv team from last year. These are the kids from years ago who grew up.

Reactions: swett2victory
Well Scottishlaw you may want to work some overtime and get the tip money ready to give to the raider fan that is going to enjoy that steak dinner.

Told me that the ole Raiders had the Scots number this year. My response was very simple. Not this year. These actual seniors were there varsity/ jv team from last year. These are the kids from years ago who grew up.
I wouldn't worry about that steak courtesy of the Raiders. Better be worried about Mallard Creek..

Reactions: 704CougarsDad
You are right Fun n' Gun Mallard Creek is Scotland first test and if'n they can passes the test and I don't believe they can but if'n they do they may be hard to handle.

All in good fun. Will be interesting to see the new developments with teams growing and with the new conference.

Gentlemen,
According to Ben-Badds Hypothesis There wunt bees no trickery mess this year. They has 3 quarterbacks, so whem ya'll thank that first QB boy is tar and thirsty, they will brang in that relief fella to finish them scotland boys

Sincerily / serious,
- Ben Badd

P.S: Keep on, the keeping on

----------- BREAK ----------
Apparently Sikner knows a tad more than we do
sikner.jpg

Last edited:
ScottishLAW it is all in fun.. All I'm saying is the Scots got Mallard Creek the first game and they supposed to be way better than the Raiders.

Gentlemen,
According to Ben-Badds Hypothesis There wunt bees no trickery mess this year. They has 3 quarterbacks, so whem ya'll thank that first QB boy is tar and thirsty, they will brang in that relief fella to finish them scotland boys

Sincerily / serious,
- Ben Badd

P.S: Keep on, the keeping on

----------- BREAK ----------
Apparently Sikner knows a tad more than we do
sikner.jpg
S2V i don't know about Ben badds theory but if you have 3 QB's in competition you obviously don't have a clear cut starting QB.

#1 running back in the country multiple other D1 players I just hope we can keep it close maybe score a td this year

Were did the D1 players come from when we live in counties like Richmond and Scotland were the population of people aren't many like in the bigger countries you have to have a dry spell it's just the nature of the beast this isn't happening with one of theses countries I just mention

Reactions: FUN N' GUN
Were did the D1 players come from when we live in counties like Richmond and Scotland were the population of people aren't many like in the bigger countries you have to have a dry spell it's just the nature of the beast this isn't happening with one of theses countries I just mention
Raiderjunkie.. Now you know all them boys down there are homegrown!

Yea right , Mr Fun N' Gun they are homegrown they are homegrown somewhere else, and then replanted in Scotland , but l do wish them well this season.

Amazing how people want to believe something is going on....sit here on a message board and speculate about something they have no idea of. Name 1 D1 recruit at Scotland right now that isn't "homegrown". You won't be able to name any because there aren't any.

Mr. Fun N' Gun l believe the truth may finally come out, but l for one could care less out many D1 players that Scotland may or may not have , but l can only say that That the two countries can't fill teams year in and year out with D1 players unless they are replanted not enough growth in either county for teams like that so Scotland can get mad l don't care the truth does hurt some times, and lam glad that Scotland is win happy for their program, but they need to remember this just like the raiders had to remember it's hard coming back down the ladder than it is going up no can stay on top. FACT.

Nah, the truth doesn't hurt at all. What you are spewing is fabrication. You have proven it by the fact you can't name a single instance. What you have here are a bunch of excuses. No one is mad, just sad people result to making up a story.

Hey MR. Scotland member Iam sure you don't want no one digging around in the record books so let's leave it as is and good luck to Scotland . Have a good season.

Nah, I really don't mind Raiderjunkie...there is nothing to hide...you going to make accusations, lets here something other than vagaries. Give us some specifics. Like I said you can't because you are simply guessing.

Well Mr. Scotland if'n that would happen to many kids would be hurt l for one will not be the one to hurt any kid not over a football game so you enjoy your fighting scot's and l will enjoy my Raiders good luck to you scot's against mallard creek remember this for your scot's mallard creek will air it out . Good Luck

Hey Mr. Swett2victory l just heard Scotland co. Was getting a quarterback tell your friends down in Scottie villages that it sounds like a little recruiting going on there , but what do l know ole yea I have a friend who has a inside contact in your county who is in the know so y'all go ahead and tell me it's not so if this quarterback comes like l heard he was who is been scouted by other colleges himself l wish him luck , but my friend said that there was others, and he meant players from other counties Now I know that there's going to be some good posting on here just letting the Scotland fan know what I heard from someone in the know .

Hey Mr. Swett2victory l just heard Scotland co. Was getting a quarterback tell your friends down in Scottie villages that it sounds like a little recruiting going on there , but what do l know ole yea I have a friend who has a inside contact in your county who is in the know so y'all go ahead and tell me it's not so if this quarterback comes like l heard he was who is been scouted by other colleges himself l wish him luck , but my friend said that there was others, and he meant players from other counties Now I know that there's going to be some good posting on here just letting the Scotland fan know what I heard from someone in the know .
ScottishLAW,
Sir, I dont know if you knw that I am not in the know cause the one that knows is no where to be found. The one I know that would know anythang in the know would be Mr. Go_Scots. The sooner he can get out of his overalls and into his suit, he will make the announcement. You durn well know you cant dress up Go_Scots and take'm no where pa. But anyhow, just so as long as it is not Fake News ScottishLAW

cbsn-0201-spicerbriefingfull-1243301-640x360.jpg

Hey Mr. Scottishlaw my last post today isn't fake news sir and Iam not trying to make anyone in Scotland mad or upset, but if'n l had a kid playing football in Scotland and l was from Scotland and living there all my life and my kid had to stand on the sidelines and not get a chance to play just because of players transferring in because they aren't playing on a win team l would be piss. I know the earlier said l know someone who knows what is going on around there because they have been around the team for a while and they know the kids and he told me that he has never heard of some of the kids that are playing and was standing next to him today when his phone rang and one of his friends was telling him about a new quarterback coming to Scotland all will say is good luck Scotland karma is coming.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT