ADVERTISEMENT

Greensboro Page at Northern Guilford

GSO-Triple5

Dec 5, 2010
Greensboro, N.C.
The air will have a tinge of fancy French perfume from the V neck wearing Page Moms , as the Pirate's ship comes sailing up Church Street to visit Johnny Roscoe Stadium and the Nighthawks of Northern Guilford. Will Page have regrouped slash rocouped from last weeks ten point loss to Davie County or will the Pirates sashay into Mister Rosce's House Of Birdlings with stealing and plundering on their agenda. Folks have been saying for years something similar to this statement, " Northern is too this or too that to win many ball games , " or a statement such as the following, " Northern ain't got no quarterback, " or remarks similar to, " Them Northern boys are too damn small to be kickin' all that ass, " or statements such as the following, " The East 3-AA bracket is weaker than the West, " or statements such as the following, " Thank the Lord above the student from Southern Durham showed up at Northern Guilford to pursue his academic and athletic endeavors."

Last edited:
There is nary a soul in the United States that does what they do with more accuracy than Mister Brian Simmons. Mister Simmons has Page minus nine for this particular athletic event.
P.S. Get rid of all the Chapel Hill donut eaters and let Mister Simmons, Mr. B. Tango, Captain Sea Dog ( he'd have to start with this new assignment on Behavioral Probation because of some past behavioral issues ) , Ms. Sasha ( she'd be in charge of currency issues and general aura of beauty she creates, but she'd put a halt on the numerous agency paid outings to establishments that promote derelict-ish type behavior ) , Governor Purnell for his agreement on a point system. In other words, if you choose to play down every week to gain home field playoff advantage, someone on our staff would call the pansy playin' institution and remark something similar to this remark, " Why don't you grow some nuts and quit playing down every single non-conference game. " This new committee would use the new point system , and penalize the cup cake schedulers , requiring them to play the number one seed on the road in the first round of the playoffs.
P.S. I'll take Northern plus the nine for a dime, Gringo.

Unless Northern Guilford can score fourty two points and hold Page to none, Page will probably load the bus with a victory at Johnny Roscoe Stadium on the campus of Northern Guilford, as the Pirates are up fourty one to zilch.
P.S. It appears the poster that took Northern plus nine will be zero and one for the season, unless he prognasicated last week.
Greensboro Smith 20
Lee County 13 ( halftime score )

Southern Guilford was leading Greensboro Grimsley by two at halftime, fourteen to twelve.
I didn't hear the score, but it's probably Greensboro Dudley a whole bunch and Ragsdale not many at all.
Northwest Guilford was applying their annual ass dragin' to Western Guilford, leading fifty six zilch.
Since I started typing this informative information, Greensboro Page has tallied yet another touchdown, making the score foury eight to nada.

Page 48
Northern Guilford Zilch.......

Greensboro Dudley 58
Ragsdale 7

Northwest Guilford A whole bunch
Western Guilford....Don't think they had any tallies.

Lee County 27
Greensboro Smith 26.........all scores are final. If you have any personal disputes with the scores, perhaps you could click your footwear three times and see if the correct score suddenly pops into your individualized cranium fibers.

Sorry GSO, I think the curse of Johnny Roscoe ends next week. NW by as many as they want. Unless NW comes in and chokes like they have for the last few years.

As you're well aware, Mister War Head, Northern seemingly peaks at playoff time. When you typed, " Northwest will win by as many as they want, " the next logical inquiry would be how many do they want ?

By the way , MIster War Head, if spotting Priscilla next week at Billings Stadium, I may ask her to accompany me back to the mobile home lodging facility. Good luck to the Del Vikings, Mister War Head.

By the way, the gentleman in the previous photo, the dude in the tee shirt that's gazing at the ladies arses, is Mister Smee during his two hours leave from the Correctional Facility. Shortly after this photo was captured, the White Coats took him to his assigned living quarters in the Confinement Motel, Mister Smee repeating his mantra of, " I was in the right place, just the wrong time. "

From the looks of it sir Coach Rolfes may take out his frustration with Johnny Roscoe on the new guy. Considering he's already tweeting about "Operation Nighthawk Down" I could see a running clock after halftime. As much as I wanted to see the Nighthawks get blown away by the Vikings I must say it's not the same without the lovable Mr. Roscoe on the other sideline. If NW wins ok congrats but if they fail? The curse of Johnny Roscoe and the secret rental house on Spencer-Dixon Rd lives on!!!!

If you're speaking of the lodging facility that has the walls painted white with black curtains, then I think the ex-lodging facility was torn down for a new establishment that makes spare parts for carnival rides, roller coasters, and a small part of the establishment makes bungee jumping equipment, along with manufacturing a few blow up dolls. Hell, somebody has to make 'em, as they just don't fall outten the sky with that lipstick laden O in their mouth area.

I guess now that the dust has settled betwix us, Mister War Head, concerning Priscilla, after she took all my damn money and wrecked my new car ( a brand new Corvair ), I said to hell with all this PollyAnne-ish behavior from said maiden, and went on down the road, Mister War Head, wonderin' why I let myself let her seemingly make a a mockery outten my checking account , and later on she burned hell outten my Divit Card, venturing on a shopping slash spending spree that would make J. Paul Getty puke from Currency Dehydration... Flash forward about thirty years, and you're sittin' in a cross town tavern with my ex-Princess. The tavern on West Market Street in close proximity to Guilford College Road. She'd prolly shat her draws if she knew that I knew about yall's tit for tat affair.

Last edited:
yall are funny

Page handed NG it's worst loss in school history last Friday and basically own the series, good luck on the rest of the season

After Page Pirates Fourty Four took another big drank of vodker, he squintingly typed, " Page handed Northern Guilford its worse loss in school history. " This is true, Sir, but then after takin' four more big ass dranks, you put your magnified , coke bottle thick optical glasses on your blood shot eyes and typed, " Page basically owns this series. " This statement was when I knew you had been sluggin' stump likker. The series betwix Northern and Page is tied, 3-3

2011 35-14 Page
2012 14-7 Northern
2013 21-14 Northern
2014 35-7 Northern
2015 52-14 Page
2016 48-0 Page.......How the hell does Page " own " Northern, Sir ?

By the way, Page Pirates Fourty Four and any of the other self-imposed " international jet set playboys, " I have first dibs concerning the chick in the blue, and I'll fight like a rabid mongoose for this woman.

2011 35-14 Page
2012 14-7 Northern
2013 21-14 Northern
2014 35-7 Northern
2015 52-14 Page
2016 48-0 Page

Series even, yes, but....
Scoring: Page 163 NG 98
Page has won the last 2 by huge margins

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT