ADVERTISEMENT

Glenn 31 Chambers 13

Wow what has happened to Chambers
Mass exodus of coaches.. Lost three of their better players to Hough (Tyran Evans) and West Charlotte (Noah Collins and Mike Griffin) who wouldā€™ve been huge difference makers. Think they had a RB who transferred in from South Pointe and he went to West Charlotte too. I feel for Brandon Wiggins. Great man but it may be a long year on IBM.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Chambers still has a lot of talent. They should be favored against Hickory Ridge who has just completely become non competitive.

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
Glenn lost a bunch a players too. I would still bet that what Chambers have on the field should have been better than what Glenn put on the field. Congrats to Glenn HC. They could easily be 3-0 and playing Parkland this week, got a chance to win another one. From what I hear, Chambers may have out coached themselves leading to a few turnovers. Keep it simple and make the other team win.

Reactions: bigdadd11103
Max preps isnā€™t updated for Chambers. Who is their starting QB this year?

What happened with Marshall and Wright? The transfer QB market giveth and taketh away....
Jaden must be hurt. He started and played the Clover game. Wright was at media day but Jaden had transferred out at the time. Pretty sure Zyon came when Jaden left.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT