ADVERTISEMENT

2A upsets Chambers

2A is like taking the kids to Chucky Cheese

3A is like taking the kids to the local Fair

4A is taking the kids to Carowinds

bigger schools are like taking them to Disney Land and Disney World
You may be bs’ing but this is the perfect way to describe it. I’d say 3A is the state fair and 1A is the county/local fair.

Well, I could take the dogs outside, but why? This isn't warranted. I mean, we all know Dutch Fork and IMG Academy are powerhouse teams and they can flat out demolish NC, but does that mean they automatically make anyone mentioned on this thread look like little sissies? NO, but they will! I mean, I've mentioned a simple Chambers conversation and y'all out here losing your minds over avocado toast and pumpkin spice lattes, meanwhile I'm over here living my best life with a PB&J sandwich and a basic cup of coffee. Who's the real winner here?

People are acting like they found the holy grail when they have a 5 minute conversation with someone. Y'all need to calm your selves and stop hyping up basic human interaction. Let's save our detective skills for a real mystery, like where has all the missing socks gone to. Anyhow, put an end to this silly stereotype and give credit where credit is due. We celebrate all accomplishments, not half of them.

Hough 20 DF 17
Weddington 17 DF 14

DF 27 Hough 24
The power of Attractive Marketing. Isn't it Appealing. From the catchy hooks to the appealing narrative. Aha! That is exactly what I wanted done above. In today's digital age, it's all about catching the attention of your audience and leaving a lasting impression. 99.999% of the time the hook looks great and the right one bites. Honestly, I enjoy it!

How dare you leave Mallard Creek out of the equation. They're going to skull drag you for failure to maintain an accurate mindset. They tide the game under thunderstorm conditions. With all the screaming, bashing and judgement about the last second decision between the two coaches to stop the game, MC to this day has unofficially claimed it as a win. It never happened. Lightning sent MC home and left Dutch Fork with great gate funds. I thought I would remind you.

Please now give the listeners a rundown of the entire record between all mentioned above. To include Championships and the strength of the team they beat. Trust me, your audience will thank you for it.

Thank you

1A is the playground or the McDonalds play pen
It’s some good ball at the 1A level fasho. That Mount Airy team last year could’ve beaten some pretty good 2A and 3A schools. That East Surry team that beat Reidsville was special a few years back. Haven’t even talked about them Tarboro teams. I live in another state and tell people all the time that NC ball is just different from top to bottom.

• Haha
Reactions: Chopper747
I mean Mr Rutledge you're just forgetting the main point here. You were celebrating 7 on 7. Bust your team was probably running a 3-4. So it was probably 7:00 versus 8. It don't mean diddly. But from your Xanax laden post and lack of reality you keep living in that world.

It’s some good ball at the 1A level fasho. That Mount Airy team last year could’ve beaten some pretty good 2A and 3A schools. That East Surry team that beat Reidsville was special a few years back. Haven’t even talked about them Tarboro teams. I live in another state and tell people all the time that NC ball is just different from top to bottom.
I saw a couple of those great Tarboro teams. There were dozens of 4A that would have beaten them. Plenty of 3A schools too.

I saw a couple of those great Tarboro teams. There were dozens of 4A that would have beaten them. Plenty of 3A schools too.
I’ve been around the block enough to know that no 1A school is beating a 4A or 3A unless Mount Airy is playing Berry, Harding, Hopewell, or Garinger. 3A & 4A schools are winning most of those games off depth alone.

I’ve been around the block enough to know that no 1A school is beating a 4A or 3A unless Mount Airy is playing Berry, Harding, Hopewell, or Garinger. 3A & 4A schools are winning most of those games off depth alone.

Tarboros best chances probably came when Todd Gurley was there. I knew what you meant on your previos post. You were just saying they've had some solid teams.

Reactions: BoKnowsSports

No they could not have, they had ONE really good running back and a bunch of Pop Warner players.

Ya'll need to cut this out.

everyone of those pop warner schools they bring out of there with one good running back have the most unbalanced offenses of this century. You can beat them with a 4A/5A JV team with a decent passing game as long as you dont choke the game away.

No they could not have, they had ONE really good running back and a bunch of Pop Warner players.

Ya'll need to cut this out.
I’m not going back and forth. They had two really good P5 players and played well as a team. The sophomore (Taeshon Martin) was a dude too. The hate for the smaller schools is weird. You telling me they wouldn’t have beaten teams like West Stokes, Randleman, McMichael? Yeah my point exactly. I’m not saying they were world beaters, just giving those guys some credit.

Mmm Mmm Mmm Let's take a minute to talk about the 2A team that came in and took down Chambers like it was no big deal. I'm sure someone will say "7 on 7 doesn't mean anything".

Here's my take, as I walked into the Chambers 7 on 7, I could feel the energy spiraling down. These underdogs proved that they can compete with the best and came out on top. Why has this 2A team not been celebrated.

It's time to give credit where credit is due and recognize the hard work and dedication of the 2A program. But let's also take a moment to reflect on the importance of taking things one step at a time. Before moving up to the big leagues, we must first succeed at the current level. Never underestimate the power at the 2A level.

As much as folks want to see Chambers go head to head with the big leagues, maybe Chambers should stick to playing teams their own size before they start thinking they can take on the big leagues.
They just about won the game lastnight

2A is like taking the kids to Chucky Cheese

3A is like taking the kids to the local Fair

4A is taking the kids to Carowinds

bigger schools are like taking them to Disney Land and Disney World
Was Chambers at Carowinds or Chucky Cheese Friday?

No need to reply!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT