ADVERTISEMENT

Game day.

That will be to our benefit for sure.

Nursing a lot of injuries this week. Some critical game time decisions to be made if we play tonight. Would love to have have two more days to heal up for Monday.

Definitely benefits Robbinsville for Swain to play them after Murphy game.

The rain will benefit Swains size it negates our speed. I'm not using it as a excuse. Got win in bad weather.
And swain dad I think your blowing smoke. Lol.

Reactions: CherokeeKid
Well if they got major injuries 3 days aren't going help much.

Just curious. How often do games get rained out out west? I know in the east, we seem to get 2 or 3 games a year that have to be moved or cancelled due to weather and some times you get the hurricanes that take several days off the school calendar in general.

Just curious. How often do games get rained out out west? I know in the east, we seem to get 2 or 3 games a year that have to be moved or cancelled due to weather and some times you get the hurricanes that take several days off the school calendar in general.

Not very often as long as there is no lightning. There were several postponed in week 4 because of lightning. But it would have to be a real down pour just because of rain and I've sit some down pours at games plus I've been to games were you couldn't see the lines on the field because snow. Last year there was a game were it rained and the rain turned into ice when it hit my umbrella.

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
Well worth the 2 hour drive but I will be there on Monday. Murphy vs Swain was awesome. Both teams were mountain strong and physical. Swain could have won it if they would have kicked a field goal from Murphy’s 25 yard line. Still scratching my head on that one. Can Robbinsville can pull this off and compete for a SMC championship with Murphy?

Reactions: Swain97
Well worth the 2 hour drive but I will be there on Monday. Murphy vs Swain was awesome. Both teams were mountain strong and physical. Swain could have won it if they would have kicked a field goal from Murphy’s 25 yard line. Still scratching my head on that one. Can Robbinsville can pull this off and compete for a SMC championship with Murphy?
That would have been a 42 yard field goal and in this 1A level, there aren’t many that can kick that far with the accuracy. They would have had to get it to about the 15 yard line to have a chance for a field goal.

Actually Robbinsville will compete for a Championship either way. If they defeat Swain it will be an outright championship. A loss to Swain and they will compete for a shared championship.

Reactions: BK13T-$
I never for the life of me will understand why a parent of a player would get on here and say their team has major injuries, ESPECIALLY, if the opposing team would not know of any injuries. Good luck to the devils tonight, wish I could make it to this game.

Reactions: BK13T-$
Robbinsville is allowing radio broadcast tonight and the reason they don’t allow video is because they do not have supportable WiFi
Okay I was just going by what a Robbinsville fan said plus an article in 2016 about a radio station wanting to broadcast games there and the Graham county school board told them no that they had a policy of no live broadcast of any kind.
But I hope your right I'd like to listen to it if anyone knows what station to listen too.

Packed house already.
Ive seen Braves, Dogs, and even pisgah fans so far.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT