ADVERTISEMENT

Game day.

Huge blow for Swain, but even with Sain best case scenario this is a shootout, because Swain's defense is struggling with Robbinsville's speed from the sounds of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: BK13T-$
Wow a team as loaded as everyone said Swain is...they should have more than 1 game changer...29-0...?

Radio announcer said Sain had a leg injury even though he was dressed out and warming up. It wouldn’t have mattered anyway the way the game is going.

Y’all better send the SRO over to their locker room lol. They gonna be mad at each other.

That was impressive. 2 good backs and a QB that you can’t forget about is a dangerous combo in 1a

43-6 Robbinsville, I can’t believe what I just witnessed! The most complete my Knights have played in a long time. I’d say Swain didn’t have 50 yds of offense at half time. Swains QB had a 30 yd td run in the 2nd half, take that away and they were completely shut down. Lex Hooper put on a show. He had to have 200 yds and 3tds add a Int on defense, young man couldn’t have played any better!!!!!!

Reactions: Emmasdaddy1
It was an absolute curb stomping..Sain would have made zero difference..Dont forget Robbinsville had 5 players not dressed with injuries and 2 players suspended this weekend for the game..One was starting middle linebacker. It was a complete dominating performance. Robbinsville was 100 times more physical than Swain..Both of our lines completely dominated Swains big boys.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT