ADVERTISEMENT

Freedom

Yes. I think I have heard the same name bandied about, but I am not going to upset the apple cart. Hopefully it’s true, but, like you, I’ll believe it when I see it.
Don't bear the burden of the rumors 😂😂. I think if it's being super secret around there u might be able to Reid into the situation as a possibility. If we are on the same page I feel like that's why it's been super tight lipped in burke county. Afraid to screw it up and upset the candidate by having it leak.

One thing freedom needs to do is allow the new coach whoever it is to bring In solid help. A head coach cannot do it by himself. That's what has hurt several coaches in the past. Mac had a solid staff so did helms . Need to get all the kids in the weight room and at summer workouts.

Reactions: patsfball
A former assistant coach at a school was hired at freedom to teach about 6 weeks ago I wonder if that bears any fruit 🤷🏼‍♂️😂

This hire could either turn things around for the program or it could really do more damage than it has already.

This hire could either turn things around for the program or it could really do more damage than it has already.
Lol if it's the alumni I read about 😂 I think he's a decent coach if it's natoli I have questions about his past performance

Don't bear the burden of the rumors 😂😂. I think if it's being super secret around there u might be able to Reid into the situation as a possibility. If we are on the same page I feel like that's why it's been super tight lipped in burke county. Afraid to screw it up and upset the candidate by having it leak.
Dru GIF by Power Book II: Ghost

I believe freedom is only area school who hasn't filled its coaching position yet. Last in line

Man it all makes sense now y'all been waiting to announce a new coach and today Nick Saban retires. That's why it was so damn secretive they're going to announce Nick Saban as new freedom head coaching a couple days 😂😂
It was going to be between him and Bellichick, and Bill hasn’t given up that other Patriots job yet, so Nick has the inside track now.

Willis is a stud but why go to hickory?? Not saying one is better than other, somewhat different styles but lackey is coming back, right?

Reactions: beamer24
Don't do this to the group....

Share a little
All I'm going to say is that the latest rumor gave me a lot of hope. There are some coaches whose pedigree makes you want to have them as the head of your program. I think some of the names that have been floated are great men and coaches. But, if the rumor I heard at the basketball game is true, we are very close to making a real home run hire.
That's all I can say for now.

So does it have anything in common with my kitchen counters 😉😂😂. And the stuff we breathe in every day ??

If it is true that's going to be one hell of an offensive philosophy shock to people there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT