ADVERTISEMENT

Freedom

Chefcurry

Oct 24, 2016
I haven’t heard anything from the freedom camp how is it over there with Jimbob at the helm ?

Ha! Maybe next year! Freedom must be having some great talent coming up soon...Either that or he wanted to go ahead and get closer to the South Carolina line so he can get to his interviews a little easier...Gaffney, Byrnes, Dorman, Spartanburg, Boiling Springs...which will it be?

Freedom is good. Still a ways to go but the future looks very bright. Talented QB with plenty of hands/speed to work with. Look for the running game to drastically improve next year, and with a year of this system in place... Look Out.

Bwahahaha. Beat Crest. That’s a good one. Been 20 years since that happened. Will be at least 20 more before it happens again.

RC is very much improved from last year. They played us the closest of any team. They should've beat Eastern Alamance. Their head coach is off the Jimmy Teague coaching tree. Have a good defense. They have a running back that was a Reidsville kid until this year. The Sadanio kid is a good back too.

Let me say a word about Freedom's players, coaches and fans from Friday night. Nothing but class from the visitors. Kids were very polite and played hard, but clean all night. Coaches and parents we talked to were very nice and I can't say anything negative about their program, players or fans.

Wish them all the best in the future and I do believe they will be very good the next few years. Young team, but really good players and I think all would agree they have one of the best coaches in the state.

Hats off to Freedom!

Let me say a word about Freedom's players, coaches and fans from Friday night. Nothing but class from the visitors. Kids were very polite and played hard, but clean all night. Coaches and parents we talked to were very nice and I can't say anything negative about their program, players or fans.

Wish them all the best in the future and I do believe they will be very good the next few years. Young team, but really good players and I think all would agree they have one of the best coaches in the state.

Hats off to Freedom!

Good to know they represent well. Back in the Helms years a few years back, it was the opposite.

Good to know they represent well. Back in the Helms years a few years back, it was the opposite.
I remember when they ( freedom ) was in our confrance. Wasn't too much said that was positive but them boys played good football tho

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT