ADVERTISEMENT

Free BK13

Status
Not open for further replies.
BK Says some really dumb things, and I hardly ever agree with him, but he has been around forever, and he can keep a thread rolling like no other. Let him out. He will play nice. Hell, who else is up at 4:00 every morning posting gibberish? I need someone to bicker with at the butt crack of dawn!

When I think of Robbinsville on here I think of BK. Always keeps things interesting and for some reason has a fetish for stats. Put him on probation and let him back on! He's gave a lot of $ to this site. It couldn't have been that bad...

Last edited:
BK is the only reason I read the SMC stuff. Alot of those guys pluck each other in the ears back and forth. BK will slap a stat to shut it down then start another ear plucking contest. Most times it can be a very interesting read into the mind of those mountie folk. Lol

Must have been a doozy of a political rant that I didn't see. I know the Best of WNC thread talks about some politics, but nothing that would upset any of the guys on here I'm sure.

Anybody who can whip up some #FreeBK13 shirts?

He said something that could've been interpreted as racist. It Might've been, might not have, I don't know. BK has never really spouted off any racial remarks before...

Reactions: Swain97
This is BS ,Bring him back. The Mods allow all the written rules to be broken but make there own as they please. For instance, you don't talk about the unfairness of Open Enrollment Forsyth County Schools WSPrep or Private school Bishop and their Forsyth County BM , WSPrep Favorite supporter or the thread will be locked by a Forsyth County Mod .......
This sight can be so unfair. This broke no rule. Also because of a Mod telling me I was trying to take over the basketball scores thread because he started it and I was posting several NWC & MVC area scores this past basketball season then I was not about to do all the NWC-WPC or MVC scores this year. Some have their Forsyth County Friends. This post broke no written rule so watch what might happen. Free BK, sense it probably broke a mods rule and not the posted rules locked at the top of Thread Forum ! Fair is Fair and this is not a football game, it's a message board so no unfair flags. BK I enjoy and read all your threads.

Last edited:
What was written in the post that got him removed?
The below post was posted by another person but I have never seen him post a racist post and must have missed this one. If so it could have been handled with a warning and deleted first.

He said something that could've been interpreted as racist. It Might've been, might not have, I don't know. BK has never really spouted off any racial remarks before...

I saw a post that I thought was over the line. No idea if BK knew the race of the poster he was replying to but they way it was written made me wonder if he did and calling him "boy" was inappropriate at best. Bringing politics into the discussion and using negative racial terms here should never be tolerated. Does not mean I think he should be banned for life but he or anyone needs to understand that is is classless and will not be allowed.

Where to go in life after you’re ban from the hs message board

Last edited:
I saw a post that I thought was over the line. No idea if BK knew the race of the poster he was replying to but they way it was written made me wonder if he did and calling him "boy" was inappropriate at best. Bringing politics into the discussion and using negative racial terms here should never be tolerated. Does not mean I think he should be banned for life but he or anyone needs to understand that is is classless and will not be allowed.
That is the reason for a warning in case he did not know the race of that person or mean it to be racist. What is wrong with warnings these days, I can remember years back when a warning was given before being banned.

Last edited:
Reactions: fooozzzballfan
Everyone with even a bit of sense knows the term "boy" he used in his comment was not a racial slur. He has used the term boy before, and to be honest it is a common term here in the mountains when people are getting a little heated with each other. The other poster got offended, and apparently took that word as an opportunity to bring up the race issue, which made no sense at all. Not defending BK's typical ridiculousness, but if it was because of some race thing, then the decision maker on that fell for the pc b.s. big time

Everyone with even a bit of sense knows the term "boy" he used in his comment was not a racial slur. He has used the term boy before, and to be honest it is a common term here in the mountains when people are getting a little heated with each other. The other poster got offended, and apparently took that word as an opportunity to bring up the race issue, which made no sense at all. Not defending BK's typical ridiculousness, but if it was because of some race thing, then the decision maker on that fell for the pc b.s. big time
I refrain from using "boy" like that now. I got in a fight with a group of black fellows in Charlotte over referring to one of them as "boy". I stick with "son" now in heated discussions lol.

I honestly cannot remember anything that could have been seen or perceived as Racist comment by BK. I also dont understand the comment about Politics. Was it a real Political Statement or just High School Political Gibberish ???.
I've been here a long time but I dont POST a lot so I could have missed something. Anyway he not nearly as bad as Buzz Coach's whining about Mt Airy's Coach or FootOdor's repugnant rants on the 3A board.

He can come back but if I see him call anyone else liberal, he will be banned.

I’m a life-long Republican and he has called me that as well. Political things are not wanted here!

Reactions: fooozzzballfan
Thanks guys.
The guy I called a liberal and boy is a white repub.

Nothing happened to him for threatening me with violence.

He first got mad because I said the small A West would have 4 or 5 teams better than the East. That's when he called me names. Then I called him the "L" word. Then he threating physical violence.
I'm really confused about it all. Seems like this world gets crazier every day with the way ppl think. I lost A lot of respect for this site after being treated this way . Looks like A lot of others have too.

I got thick skin though.
WEEK 8!!!

#gobigorgohome

Thanks guys.

He first got mad because I said the small A West would have 4 or 5 teams better than the East. That's when he called me names. Then I called him the "L" word. Then he threating physical violence.
I'm really confused about it all. Seems like this world gets crazier every day with the way ppl think. I lost A lot of respect for this site after being treated this way . Looks like A lot of others have too.

I got thick skin though.
WEEK 8!!!

#gobigorgohome

Must have missed that one , we have had alot of differences in the past but I always enjoy your posts and have never seen you say something that warranted a ban

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
Thanks guys.

I got thick skin though.
WEEK 8!!!

#gobigorgohome
I was stressing a bit. My favorite character in SMC restroom reading was in jeopardy. Glad your back!

#freedBK13T-$
#gobigorgohome

Last edited:
Well now I Can Agree with Deanna on that one.. I would have BANNED him to if he called me a Liberal !!! I've changed my mind,, Ban him Again,, you can do it for me if you Want to Deanna !!!

Reactions: Mhsneer
Oh Yeah,,, BTW BK13T-$,, You also need to say Thank You to Deanna. She did not have to allow you back on here. So if you have thick skin as you say,,, Show it and say Thank You !!!

Thanks guys.

I got thick skin though.
WEEK 8!!!

#gobigorgohome
I agree with you 100% on losing respect for this site. That is why I stay away as much as I can. I could say a lot more but don't want to bring back the bad ways I was allowed to be talked to and treated by a BM supporter that has also given you a rough time. Good to see you back, as I said I always keep up with things said by you and the SMC. Good luck to your team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT