ADVERTISEMENT

Forest Hills vs Shelby

Can you still buy tickets at the game. I know you would have to have a card to buy anything there (ridiculous).
You can buy tickets at the gate or online but with card only. Most every school we played this year was buy online or card only. Only place I paid cash was Trinity Christian in Fayetteville only because they didn't have an athletic website.

www.foresthillsathleticzone.com

Last edited:
It appears the Radio station here in Union County has switched its local Game of the Week originally scheduled for the 4A rematch of Marvin Ridge @ Weddington to Shelby @ Forest Hills. If you're unable to make it to the game it can be heard on www.UCpreps.com or on a streaming app like tunein radio on WIXE 1190 or if you have a super powerful regular radio just 1190 on you AM dial. 😆 🤣 😂 The radio website says 7pm kickoff but the Forest Hills site and Maxpreps says 7:30.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Watching the replay on some of the FH games. They didn't have much of a kicking game? Any FH fans care to comment.
Actually our kicker isn't bad. You might be watching the the games our back up kicker was in when our starter was hurt. His leg isn't as strong and he's a freshman. Other than Monroe game Friday night he's had a great year. Haven't had to kick many field goals this year mostly XPs.

It wouldn't have been a good one if I had said it!!!!!!
You have to come to grips that Shelby is a top notch program, a bad mfer, too, year in and year out, Some of you Reidsville cats are still stuck in lil 2A, and used to it being all about y’all. Those days are over. There are some other great programs to contend with. Gotta learn to share that spotlight now.

You have Facts 24 practicing 48 laws of Power type “ish”. He fake praises Shelby, and down talks our opponents in advance, so if Shelby’s does win over said tough opponent, it’s nothing, not a big deal. The team was overrated anyway. He does not know a traditional Monroe team, for example. They typically have athletes everywhere, and capable of beating anyone in 2A. He will soon find out, though, whether it’s this season or beyond. Be grateful for that cakewalk you have this year in that weak bracket you’re in.

Last edited:
You have to come to grips that Shelby is a top notch program, a bad mfer, too, year in and year out, Some of you Reidsville cats are still stuck in lil 2A, and used to it being all about y’all. Those days are over. There are some other great programs to contend with. Gotta learn to share that spotlight now.

You have Facts 24 practicing 48 laws of Power type “ish”. He fake praises Shelby, and down talks our opponents in advance, so if Shelby’s does win over said tough opponent, it’s nothing, not a big deal. The team was overrated anyway. He does not know a traditional Monroe team, for example. That typically have athletes everywhere, and capable of beating anyone in 2A. He will soon find out, though, whether it’s this season or beyond. Be grateful for that cakewalk you have this year in that weak bracket you’re in.

To be fair. We had a really tough bracket last season. We really could have been a 2 seed we didn't get to play Eastern alamance. Shelby although they deserved it, didn't play a difficult playoff schedule just last season.

@tarheel fan1 Nah, I take that back, bro. East Gaston was solid, Reidsville was very good, and there was East Surry. There were posters picking the Rams and East Surry to beat us. You guys don’t have anyone but Maiden to at least get your uniforms dirty against, nothing the equivalent of Reidsville last season. That said, the Rams will definitely face a tougher western finals opponent, if you get there as expected.

To all the Shelby fans making the trip east on Highway 74 down to the massive metropolis of Marshvegas hope everyone has a safe trip. The new Bypass around the business districts of Union County is a toll road that starts just below Scott Clark Toyota in Stallings just across the Union/Mecklenburg line it saves time and comes out right at Forest Hills. Coming through Stallings, Indian Trail and Monroe late afternoon can be a pain in the butt. Thought this might be a help.

Chopper trolls everyone. You are consumed with Shelby.
Not really and you are not who I thought would reply to my previous response. And I was quite deliberate in what I wrote. I went back again to last year and read up on you. That is why I did not respond to your answer. I would not slam someone who doesn't slam others, and you don't. And to the contrary I do respect Shelby. I however am not in awe of much. Loved your stadium last year. I think I will keep it on a higher level from now on. Again I was attempting to elicit a response from a certain individual. I will say one thing, people that like to poke others sure don't like to be poked themselves. You will know who I am talking about if he sticks his head out of the lions den. I ain't consumed with nothing except for the pork chops my wife is fixing right now. Check you later.

Do me a favor if you win tomorrow, start a thread on Shelby Vs Burns, save me the trouble.

Not really and you are not who I thought would reply to my previous response. And I was quite deliberate in what I wrote. I went back again to last year and read up on you. That is why I did not respond to your answer. I would not slam someone who doesn't slam others, and you don't. And to the contrary I do respect Shelby. I however am not in awe of much. Loved your stadium last year. I think I will keep it on a higher level from now on. Again I was attempting to elicit a response from a certain individual. I will say one thing, people that like to poke others sure don't like to be poked themselves. You will know who I am talking about if he sticks his head out of the lions den. I ain't consumed with nothing except for the pork chops my wife is fixing right now. Check you later.

Do me a favor if you win tomorrow, start a thread on Shelby Vs Burns, save me the trouble.
Only if we can name the thread Goat💩

Adversity. Everybody faces it at some point. You just have to make sure you did the right thing, no matter the outcome of the game. Learn from mistakes. I thought our kids fought pretty hard in Yawndale. I expect them to give an extreme effort Friday for those that might be their last game. If they do it might be enough, if not so be it. That's all you can ask. GO LIONS!!!!

This game will tell a lot, imo. It will give an idea about Monroe and Forest Hills.
Shelby is no doubt weakened by the recent events, but I seriously do expect Shelby to win. Yes, we haven’t beaten anyone, but neither have FH and Monroe. Come playoffs, Shelby is not to to be taken lightly, period. You usually see elevated play from Shelby in the playoffs, regardless.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT