ADVERTISEMENT

Forest Hills vs Shelby

Also tack on our other DE, a biggest starting DL and starting Center along with QB out.
Sounds like we're even. I honestly think Shelby is just better bro. No knock against forest hills. Definitely a scrappy bunch. It's hard to play with Shelby, unless you're from cleveland county (joke)

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
We
We are playing without Bridges and Tate. That did change a lot. How are y’all watching the game? I just got off, bro.we
We are playing without Bridges and Tate. That did change a lot. How are y’all watching the game? I just got off, bro.
We gotta work on these 12 hr shifts man during playoffs lol I’m in the same boat every other Friday

Reactions: Lion Attack
You Shelby guys have a great quarterback. He's elusive and a very accurate passer.
This is one of many reasons I expect this so called down Shelby team to be there at minimum 4th round. I know I know they got Burns next week. But at beginning of season this same Shelby team was thought of as maybe best team in state regardless of classification. Maybe they haven’t lived up to that hype but they still going to be tough to beat. Burns going to have to play a great game next week.

This is one of many reasons I expect this so called down Shelby team to be there at minimum 4th round. I know I know they got Burns next week. But at beginning of season this same Shelby team was thought of as maybe best team in state regardless of classification. Maybe they haven’t lived up to that hype but they still going to be tough to beat. Burns going to have to play a great game next week.
rolling-eyes.gif

I do apologize for our PA announcer. He's beyond embarrassing with the "move those chains" crap. Most on the home side can't stand it. lol
Is he a state fan? They do that stupid “move the chains, move the chains move move move” crap too. Ask most state fans and they hate it. It’s the students who usually do that part otherwise it’s just another Wolfpack “First down”

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Hope ya'll give Burns a run for their money next week. I'll be watching or listening.
Your a class act brother. Unlike alot of people on here. I can't imagine us trying to play with our Our QB1. Hope your guys heal and have another season. I thought you guys had as good a secondary as we have seen this year. Burns maybe a little better. KM's Front 7 makes there very good DB's great. We gonna need to play really great. I was proud of our effort and all hands on deck mentality.

Your a class act brother. Unlike alot of people on here. I can't imagine us trying to play with our Our QB1. Hope your guys heal and have another season. I thought you guys had as good a secondary as we have seen this year. Burns maybe a little better. KM's Front 7 makes there very good DB's great. We gonna need to play really great. I was proud of our effort and all hands on deck mentality.
Thanks!!! Good luck again next week.

Is he a state fan? They do that stupid “move the chains, move the chains move move move” crap too. Ask most state fans and they hate it. It’s the students who usually do that part otherwise it’s just another Wolfpack “First down”
I don't who the guy is but it is very annoying. Most everyone around me just wishes he'd shut up. I heard some Shelby fans imitating him on ya'lls side and ya'll aren't the first team to make fun of him. It's embarrassing. I wanted to go to visitors side and apologize personally it's so bad at times.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Man what a qb y’all have, we were a little banged up but y’all have a great program and yalls head coach (the guy in the gray shirt) I assume that’s him and players are 100% class acts hugging our players after the game. Thinking about making the drive to lawndale next week to cheer y’all on. Never liked Shelby until tonight y’all earned my respect. Y’all got room for a band wagon fan? Surely yalls qb is flooded with D1 offers?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT