ADVERTISEMENT

Forest Hills vs Shelby

How u FH guys think by seeing Shelby tonight we fair against Monroe
The Monroe/FH Game was the only game I missed this year because I was home sick so I'm not the best judge. I watched the game on NFHS. Honestly I think Shelby can hang with them no problem. Your QB is excellent. A few overthrows tonight but mostly pinpoint accurate but his elusiveness was amazing to watch. Monroe always has speed. There QB is pretty good on the run or passing. The Crosby kid is the one to really watch for Monroe. Contain him and you done something. Shelby or Burns can take down Monroe.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
LA,
Shelby comes in and shocks everyone tomorrow night.
U will see a Rejuvenated Shelby offense.
Everyone back from sickness, and yes before it's asked again 2 of our best are done for year.!
They kids know what's expected, and don't want to exit 1st round.
Shelby 34 --FH 21

I was right on the offense also came close on score

I'll be 1st to say the folks around here have been extra nice, pretty nice stadium too
One thing about what we were talking about earlier this week. Burns had goats 💩 all over their field. Forest Hills once had a mule 💩 on the field. Then during tonight's game we had a Shelby kid vomit on the field. Had to bring out the shovel and the wheel barrow of sand. Can't remember the last time I saw that. Hope the kid's ok.

Congrats on the win.....its gonna be a big one next week. Will this be the first year ever the Lions go 0-4 in the County ? Go Dogs!
I hope not because I’m hoping for a Reidsville Shelby matchup in semis. I believe burns and Shelby are by far easily the best 2 on that half of the bracket. No disrespect to Forest hills and Monroe but I believe in them like people do the giants. A good record but something still don’t seem right. Now that I said that watch Monroe make It to Reidsville and send us home haha

We will worry bout Burns on Mon.
But right now we going enjoy this we can't beat FH game....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Or can it be senerio no.2, Burns drop out Sec round...
This week going be little different then last, not saying we win but they be more fire power for Shelby and our best LB and DE back this week, and maybe our big offense lineman, knee still not 100%
But this is what u want in playoffs big time games

Met some nice folks in the Wagon Wheel
Was great little place to eat..enjoyed it

Met some nice folks in the Wagon Wheel
Was great little place to eat..enjoyed it
Wagon Wheel has been in Marshville for forever. It's the place where my Grandparents met for the first time and then my parents met there. It was the local hang out joint for years. Wasn't for the Wagon Wheel I might not be here. lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT