ADVERTISEMENT

2A Fairmont vs Clinton(4th round)

Darkhorse#34

Jul 30, 2006
#3 Fairmont(29-1) vs #2 Clinton(26-1) Tuesday Faison Gymnasium at Clinton High. Think these two have been on a collision course and im really looking forward to this its gonna be a great game. Both teams have size both teams have athletes its gonna come down to doing the small things right and execution....For Fairmont this is old hat they been in this position before many times i believe for 7th straight years they been to the 3rd round or higher.....for Clinton its the 2nd straight year the Horses have made it to the 4th roumd i believe and someone correct me if im wrong Clinton has only been this far 4 previous times, Clinton mens basketball has only been to 1 Eastern Championship and that was the 2009-10 season where we eventually lost to a Reggie Bullock led Kinston team.....a chance for some history to be made for Clinton Tuesday evening im sure its gonna be a packed house....get there early

Yes, I’m expecting a really great game. Looking forward to being in the dark horse house, Home of former Steeler Fast Willie P. Hopefully, I can get there early enough to catch doors when they open. May the best team win.

#3 Fairmont(29-1) vs #2 Clinton(26-1) Tuesday Faison Gymnasium at Clinton High. Think these two have been on a collision course and im really looking forward to this its gonna be a great game. Both teams have size both teams have athletes its gonna come down to doing the small things right and execution....For Fairmont this is old hat they been in this position before many times i believe for 7th straight years they been to the 3rd round or higher.....for Clinton its the 2nd straight year the Horses have made it to the 4th roumd i believe and someone correct me if im wrong Clinton has only been this far 4 previous times, Clinton mens basketball has only been to 1 Eastern Championship and that was the 2009-10 season where we eventually lost to a Reggie Bullock led Kinston team.....a chance for some history to be made for Clinton Tuesday evening im sure its gonna be a packed house....get there early
Kinston destroyed our chances at least twice with Brandon Ingram. I guess one good thing is Greene Central helped one of us not having to worry about them this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT