ADVERTISEMENT

ES Grim Reaper Says ,Another one bites the dust ! !

TD!! Were you there? If you were you wouldn’t post this till Monday! Too soon . You’re dead to me!! lol. I’m not sure East wants to open it but when they do I have to pull for them. Great team from ES!

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
This Guy Is Good ! LOL

ELJvtFGW4AAJkd_
Are u a ES fan or My Airy...I’m confused.

Two years ago you were a die hard Mt Airy fan. Maybe you’re just a bandwagon
Can you not read ? Of coarse not, I said in the post above that I was A NWC fan this time of year. I pull for the conference no mater who gets there. Geees , you people Tarboro have a one-track mind and tunnel vision. LOL

Reactions: BK13T-$
A Northwest Conference fan when it comes down to the playoffs and anyone from the West if no NWC makes it this far.
Seems like you’ve been riding the sack of East Surey all year bro. That’s all. Only seen u str8 up pulling for My Airy when y’all play MIC

Seems like you’ve been riding the sack of East Surey all year bro. That’s all. Only seen u str8 up pulling for My Airy when y’all play MIC
Why are you whining about who I am pulling for ? I am a never Tarboro person because they are so much like the advantaged Charter Schools.
Now put that in your pipe and smoke it ! ! Most western teams stick together this late in the season.

Why are you whining about who I am pulling for ? I am a never Tarboro person because they are so much like the advantaged Charter Schools.
Now put that in your pipe and smoke it ! ! Most western teams stick together this late in the season.
Advantaged charter school? Lol come walk the halls of Tarboro high one day. They don’t even have heat that works half the time.

Fam i can careless honestly. I'm just pointing out the jock riding you're doing...But carry on.

Advantaged charter school? Lol come walk the halls of Tarboro high one day. They don’t even have heat that works half the time.
Bro don't explain it to these fans. They think Tarboro is one of the babied schools or something. If only they knew how underpaid our staff is & like you said how the heat & sometime the AC doesn't even work. Don't bother.

Mitchel actually scored on 3rd down. Ball was caught with 1 foot down and called out of bounds. Just showed on news and the announcer said they missed it.

Reactions: Bearfan71
Y'all keep trying to make this about everything other than what the point is. 2A Tarboro loses students to the new Charter in 2013 that has no football team so Tarboro keeps their 2A level football players and drops to 1A . Y'all keep trying to hide the narrative to hide the advantage you have over all the 1A schools, East & West ! ! It is so laughable every time I see these pathetic posts ..... ROTFLMAO

Last edited:
Mitchel actually scored on 3rd down. Ball was caught with 1 foot down and called out of bounds. Just showed on news and the announcer said they missed it.
Several missed calls both ways by that crew tonight. There was a huge block in the back missed against a Mitchell lineman v. ES defensive end at about the 2min mark (right in front of the official). Play resulted in a pass interference call downfield and a Mitchell 15yd gain/1st down...correct call would have resulted in offsetting penalties and a replay of the down. Playing through missed calls is part of the game. Great effort by both teams tonight.

It’s better to let people think your dumb than to open your mouth and prove it. I’ve never seen someone with no knowledge about what they are trying to talk about as I have you. Quack job

It’s better to let people think your dumb than to open your mouth and prove it. I’ve never seen someone with no knowledge about what they are trying to talk about as I have you. Quack job
And I repeat again to the people that love their 2A level advantage they never lost. LOL

Y'all keep trying to make this about everything other than what the point is. 2A Tarboro loses students to the new Charter in 2013 that has no football team so Tarboro keeps their 2A level football players and drops to 1A . Y'all keep trying to hide the narrative to hide the advantage you have over all the 1A schools, East & West ! ! It is so laughable every time I see these pathetic posts ..... ROTFLMAO

Several missed calls both ways by that crew tonight. There was a huge block in the back missed against a Mitchell lineman v. ES defensive end at about the 2min mark (right in front of the official). Play resulted in a pass interference call downfield and a Mitchell 15yd gain/1st down...correct call would have resulted in offsetting penalties and a replay of the down. Playing through missed calls is part of the game. Great effort by both teams tonight.
Lol, they’re where. Several offsides penalties that would resulted in first downs. But that was a game tying score! But that’s just football, never leave it the refs hands.

Another dumb post that deflects from football and the subject at hand.
Not to say that it could not be a thread of its own. They should have heat for the students but again making posts to get pitty for a team that has a great advantage over all 1A schools is the same in my eyes as the Charter and Private schools have, just in a different way.
Prayers for the city or county to get the students a proper heating system.

Two years ago you were a die hard Mt Airy fan. Maybe you’re just a bandwagon
Are the members of your conference not pulling for Tarboro and do you not pull for your conference members when playing out of conference opponents in the playoffs. Or do they see Tarboro as I do, a 2A level member playing 1A football.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT