ADVERTISEMENT

ES Grim Reaper Says ,Another one bites the dust ! !

Tarboro fans you just got lucky thanks to a blind zebra. Now you can pull the starters in the second quarter instead of the third.
You maybe right but you would not come close beating Tarboro with the run game! The only way to even stay close is if you can pass! Mitchell offense would not pick up the first downs againist Tarboro like they did East!

How did that work last year? Asking for a friend...
East was about 50/50 run versus pass and the run differently didn't work. What yards East had last year was through the air. I was there you will not run the ball againist Tarboro way to fast DL and LB will eat the run up! Pass may not work but I know the run want just ask Holmes they had a very good running back last night.

Reactions: ESODcards
Are the members of your conference not pulling for Tarboro and do you not pull for your conference members when playing out of conference opponents in the playoffs. Or do they see Tarboro as I do, a 2A level member playing 1A football.
Dude, I wish you could pick someone for you area to play Tarboro and the class wouldn’t matter. Tarboro would whoop up on anyone.

We'll send East or West Forsyth then.
I promise you, Tarboro would give them a run for their money. Just because Tarboro don’t play 3A and 4A during the playoffs don’t mean they’ll get beat a higher class. Look who Tarboro plays in non conference, nobody 1A besides North Edgecombe and that’s because that’s a tradition. I’ll bet on the Vikings against anyone.

Kingsdevil sounds stupid.Reidsville got beat by a better team that night. Im sure Reidsville fans mouths are still wide open in shock. Tough to sit and watch a team that you cant stop..when deep down you felt you could/should. With athletes such as Reidsville has..I'm sure they thought they could easily match up man to man with Gosnell and almost 300 receiving yards later realized that they couldn't. Could it have been a pride thing from Reidsville that night against East Surry?

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
I promise you, Tarboro would give them a run for their money. Just because Tarboro don’t play 3A and 4A during the playoffs don’t mean they’ll get beat a higher class. Look who Tarboro plays in non conference, nobody 1A besides North Edgecombe and that’s because that’s a tradition. I’ll bet on the Vikings against anyone.
And I have heard it all now ........ LOL ......No school in the United States can beat this 2A football #s school playing down in 1AA in North Carolina.

East Surry fans must have memory loss..... What is behind that door is the same exact thing that was behind it last year! A good ole fashion butt whooping AGAIN........

Reactions: The Deerhunter
The reaper better not open that last door lol....The one behind it will take the scythe, turn it sideways, and deposit it up the reapers backside lol....

oh it’s gonna be opened, and the hand of God dressed in purple and gold is going to b slap the scythe out of his hand and quieten those mouthy E S fans
Maybe so but your team has already been silenced for the year. Go on somewhere with that hate.

East Surry is having doubts. How can we beat Tarboro when our 5 D1 athletes escaped a bunch of slow mountain boys with the help of a favorable call? Answer, you won’t!

The sad part about it is that East may have beat the state 2A champion this year and may not can beat Tarboro for the 1AA championship.We had enough athletes to play with Reidsville but maybe not Tarboro. They play to different styles of football also.

Reactions: Champ_24
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT